What's new
World Wide Stereo

New construction, wanting photo printed speaker covers. Any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

jasonGK

Auditioning
The ceilings are going to be 12-14' high so I did not want to do ceiling speakers. I don't love the look of speaker grills in walls and we will not have cabinets to hide in the way the room lays out. Can I mount speakers in the walls and just have some type of deal that looks like artwork or picture but actually allows the sound to come through? Was wanting to do pics of the family and have the front speakers at least hidding from view. Any suggestions where to get this done at? Best quality.
Thanks,Jason

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Been done since the 50s. Voice of the Theatre(VoT on Ebay) are routinely sold with boutique grills made from fabric from you nearest JoAnn's fabric store.

jasonGK

Auditioning
Thanks, Im looking for a place I can email images, and get back the appropriate size picture to mount on the wall over the in-wall speakers.
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks