-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Max Fleischer's Superman 1941-1942

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator

• 122 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 02:53 PM

I just got this set and on some of the episodes, at least in the beginning of some of the episodes, there is a crackle or pop that appears to go in time with the beat of the audio. I can get rid of it, or make it mostly not that noticeable if I use the Mono or Direct mode on my receiver. I haven't tried it on my stereo setup yet. Has anyone else noticed this audio glitch and if it's on the cartoons that are on the ultimate Superman collection from a few years ago ?

#2 of 3 DeWilson

DeWilson

Screenwriter

• 1,942 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 07:51 PM

I just got this set and on some of the episodes, at least in the beginning of some of the episodes, there is a crackle or pop that appears to go in time with the beat of the audio. I can get rid of it, or make it mostly not that noticeable if I use the Mono or Direct mode on my receiver. I haven't tried it on my stereo setup yet. Has anyone else noticed this audio glitch and if it's on the cartoons that are on the ultimate Superman collection from a few years ago ?

Is this the Warner's release?

#3 of 3 Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator

• 122 posts

Posted January 26 2013 - 06:04 PM

Yeah. It's from 2009, I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users