What's new

Spiderman Trailer tonight on Temptation Island 2!!!!December 13th (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
check local listings for the times.. It airs ong Fox network at 9pm..

The offical site will release the trailer online after the west coast has seen it.

JACOB

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
What a tough decision: I really want to see the trailer, but I don't think I can handle the torture of watching Temptation Island. :frowning:
-Dave (who thinks the real temptation would be the urge to strangle everyone on the island)

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Two words, Holy Flerking Schnitt. Ok so that was three, who gives a damn. I am so hyped for this movie now. Although some parts looked a little too CG it still kicked ass and is the closest thing to how I see Spiderman moving in my head next to the animated show. I was worried about how the Goblin would look but seeing him move onscreen has removed most of the doubt from my mind. I thought I couldn't wait to see this movie before but now this just makes it all the more tempting to restart work on my time machine so that I can jump to the time of the dvd release and grab it then jump back to when the movie hits theaters and watch this bad boy on the big screen before watching it repeatedly in the comfort of my home.

Rob T

Screenwriter
The trailer rocked!
I'll be sure to get the trailer tomorrow when I get home. :)

You know what made the trailer rock... The part with Kirsten in that wet shirt!!!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
No kidding. Hello nip. I think I have the vapors. :)
Anyway, someone around here told me to watch this trailer to get a better feel for the film since I was saying the first trailer put me off quite a bit.
Well, I really liked the look of this one. Color me excited again.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Please help me with a very strange Quicktime problem. While waiting for the Spider-Man trailer to download, I decided to watch the Episode II: Forbidden Love trailer again. It was suddenly much brighter than usual, to the point where I could see a parked ship behind Anakin during the lightsaber battle towards the end. I was never able to see that before.
I wasn't sure what had happened to brighten things up, but I didn't much care. I was just glad to finally be seeing it the way it was meant to be seen. After I finished downloading and watching Spider-Man, I closed that window and watched Forbidden Love again. It was back to it's usual darkened state. So, as an experiment, I went back and started downloading Spider-Man again. The trailer was bright once more.
This all tells me that the Spider-Man trailer download window is sending out some control to Quicktime to brighten things up. Any ideas what that might be? I know about Quicktime's CTRL-K brightness controls, but that doesn't really look right, either, and I certainly don't want to alter the Star Wars trailer and save it that way. I'm thinking there must be something else. I'd like to know what it is so I don't have to load the Spider-Man download window every time I want to watch a Star Wars trailer! :D

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link to the trailer. You saved me the trouble.
(Goes away for a sec to watch the trailer...)
H-h-h-h-oly Moley. That was cooooool!
Gramma tells him he's "not Superman, you know..." :)
Kirsten Dunst looking pouty in a rainstorm.
And lotsa cool flipping, flying and explosions set to a wonderfully pounding trailer score.
I'm counting the days until May 3rd!

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
As much as excessive use of CGI gets criticized, I must say that I like that it's able to at last give us a depiction of this character that MOVES like I always imagined he would in the comics. :)
Good stuff.

bill lopez

Second Unit
Yes it looks all CGI but it's better than when BATMAN (1989) came out and it had that studio lot look to it of a man hangin on wires.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm really excited about this movie now (although seeing it was already a no-brainer). Willem Dafoe and Tobey McGuire are really really excellent. Kirsten Dunst I don't really care for as an actress, and I have doubts about her ability to play Mary Jane properly, but at least she's nice eye candy.

The movement was MUCH more fluid than the teaser trailer, and the green goblin is fantastic!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
What an awesome trailer! I just downloaded it, and I've watched it a couple of times, here are my observations:
- I love the color scheme they're using, it's like a comic book come to life.
- The effects look excellent, Spiderman's movements are just like I imagined and hoped they'd be. Look at the shot of him hanging upside down in the beginning, way cool.
- Kirsten Dunst is HOT... even if that wet shirt shot hadn't been in there, she'd still be hot. :)
- The explanation of how he can hang on to walls and ceilings, I don't know, that creeped me out. :)
- Dafoe seems to overplay Green Goblin quite a bit, but maybe it will fit.
- Where's Gwen Stacy? It seems like they just skip her, since it's Mary Jane that Green Goblin drops from the bridge.
All in all, I got even more excited about this movie now!
/Mike

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I can't wait. I used to collect all the Spiderman comics when I was in high school!
The CGI does look unreal at certain times, but I'm sure it'll pan out for the duration that it's onscreen.
HELLOOOO NURSE! ;) Kirsten Dunst
? Didn't Norman Osbourne's son take his place as the Green Goblin? Or did he create his own persona? I forget.
Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks