What's new

Spiderman Trailer tonight on Temptation Island 2!!!!December 13th (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I think this is a great pic
127.jpg

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Well, the movie is still 5 months away. I believe they'll have plenty of time to clean them up. However, I thought the CGI Spidey was very good, nearly indistinguishable. It was some other things that needed cleaning up.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
Well I'm drooling over this trailer and I single frame stepped it and about that thrown off the bridge scene.

There is a quick 1/2 second shot of Parker at a funeral. But who's?

I thought the Goblin wouldn't work but hearing that laugh sold me.

Doug

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
By the way, is ILM doing the effects for this movie? I would think they'd have their hands full with Episode II, but then again they are the biggest effects house. So maybe they have many different teams working on different movies.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Hehe, I love the number of views listing for each screenshot over at spidermanhype.com. A good Spidey pic is current around 150 to 180 views. The Mary Jane wet t-shirt pic is at +1000 views. :D
-Dave

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I just watched the trailer, and am very impressed. Sam Raimi looks like he did a wonderful job. The movie is full of dimension and color.
Plus, I agree with Dan Brecher....Kristen Dunst in a wet shirt:)
I think the movie will definitely rock!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I think it looks awesome. I smiled when I saw the smokescreen behind the glider when Goblin is flying through Times Square.And I love the way the Goblin moves on the glider.
It looks really great so far.Lets hope the story is as well done.I dont want another Batman here.
I was thinking theres seems like theres a lot to squeeze into this,and I hope they dont pull a Xmen and force Raimi to cut the length of the film. Thats a decision I dont understand-people will flock to see this whether its 90,140 or 160 minutes.
BTW, I dindt mind the "youre not Superman "line-his reaction to it was what was humourous.
Spiderman was always one of my favorites when I was reading comics(70s-early80s),along with Batman he has the best Rogues Gallery of villians and if they do this right,we could finally have a decent superhero franchise on our hands.:emoji_thumbsup:

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Kristen Dunst with red hair
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Kristen Dunst with red hair in the rain
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Yowza.
Movie looks good too. Although when Spidey is flying through the air and lands on the bridge (the "I'm Spiderman" line), it's almost looks like Woody.

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
red hair? yuck...luckily I wasn't looking at kirsten's red hair

im sure those nips will be digitally removed for the movie

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
i just watched the trailer and the special effects were less than impressive...the shots of spider swinging and the green goblin looked bad...im exicted to see this movie...very excited...but im worried about the effects

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought the shots of Spidey swing from building to building looked too cartoony because Spidey didn't seem to have inertia/mass/gravitas on the downswings, so he moves like a cartoon character.

But, I love the production values of the film otherwise.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Regarding the effects, it looks to play cartoonish like a "bright and cheery" Batman. Fakish world like a comicbook, but probably a consistent feel so it could work very well.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Patrick;

Who said that any of this had to look real? I personally love how Spider-Man doesn't necessarily follow the physics of the real world. After all, it makes him seem all the more powerful and unique. If he didn't have the escape from gravity in his swings, he wouldn't be Spider-Man.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
It’s true that the effects look a little too CG in some scenes but you know, it all goes back to the movie itself. If it’s well made and there is enough tension and drama, that’s what will captivate the audiences. They can easily get away with few less than perfect effect shots if the movie itself work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks