Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Firefly Series BD @ amazon.ca

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   CraigF

CraigF

Screenwriter

• 2,367 posts
  • LocationToronto area, Canada

Posted December 27 2008 - 11:22 AM

Just thought I'd mention this is ~US$25 at amazon.ca (half the amazon.com price), but you'll have to pay for shipping. Maybe pick up Sin City or From Dusk Till Dawn for ~US$11 to pad it out (only since you can't yet get them in the U.S., so any price is "cheap" if you want them).

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,070 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted December 27 2008 - 12:13 PM

Or if you don't have the Kill Bill's they are only $9.95 CD (about 8.50USD).

I couldn't get this to work, but if you are a first time Amazon.ca customer there is a $10 off code ( 10off40 ) that some have gotten to work which makes the whole thing even better. I ordered from there several years ago once and I tried the code without success even after registering under a new email (I guess the shipping/billing address kicked me off).

Firefly is currently listed OOS, but it still let me put an order in to ship later at the $25USD price.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   CraigF

CraigF

Screenwriter

• 2,367 posts
  • LocationToronto area, Canada

Posted December 27 2008 - 12:34 PM

^ Yes, KB1&2 are probably the best (mostly) "live action" BDs I've seen yet, very well done. I didn't mention them because I didn't know if the price in Canada was especially good or not...many B&Ms have been selling them for CDN$10 on and off for a while.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   johnharry

johnharry

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted December 28 2008 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigF
^ Yes, KB1&2 are probably the best (mostly) "live action" BDs
Totally agree on that!!Posted Image
Dont have BD player a great deal nevertheless...

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jason44

Jason44

Agent

• 35 posts

Posted December 28 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Norman
Or if you don't have the Kill Bill's they are only $9.95 CD (about 8.50USD).

I couldn't get this to work, but if you are a first time Amazon.ca customer there is a $10 off code ( 10off40 ) that some have gotten to work which makes the whole thing even better. I ordered from there several years ago once and I tried the code without success even after registering under a new email (I guess the shipping/billing address kicked me off).

Firefly is currently listed OOS, but it still let me put an order in to ship later at the $25USD price.

Thanks for the heads up I didn't know about this, I am not passing up a deal like this!

-Jason Posted Image

Forum Nav Content I Follow