What's new

Firefly Series BD @ amazon.ca (1 Viewer)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Just thought I'd mention this is ~US$25 at amazon.ca (half the amazon.com price), but you'll have to pay for shipping. Maybe pick up Sin City or From Dusk Till Dawn for ~US$11 to pad it out (only since you can't yet get them in the U.S., so any price is "cheap" if you want them).

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Or if you don't have the Kill Bill's they are only $9.95 CD (about 8.50USD).

I couldn't get this to work, but if you are a first time Amazon.ca customer there is a $10 off code ( 10off40 ) that some have gotten to work which makes the whole thing even better. I ordered from there several years ago once and I tried the code without success even after registering under a new email (I guess the shipping/billing address kicked me off).

Firefly is currently listed OOS, but it still let me put an order in to ship later at the $25USD price.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
^ Yes, KB1&2 are probably the best (mostly) "live action" BDs I've seen yet, very well done. I didn't mention them because I didn't know if the price in Canada was especially good or not...many B&Ms have been selling them for CDN$10 on and off for a while.

Jason44

Agent
Real Name
Jason

Thanks for the heads up I didn't know about this, I am not passing up a deal like this!

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks