Firefly Series BD @ amazon.ca

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by CraigF, Dec 27, 2008.

1. CraigF

CraigF Cinematographer

Craig
    Just thought I'd mention this is ~US$25 at amazon.ca (half the amazon.com price), but you'll have to pay for shipping. Maybe pick up Sin City or From Dusk Till Dawn for ~US$11 to pad it out (only since you can't yet get them in the U.S., so any price is "cheap" if you want them).

2. David Norman

David Norman Producer
    Supporter

Or if you don't have the Kill Bill's they are only $9.95 CD (about 8.50USD).

I couldn't get this to work, but if you are a first time Amazon.ca customer there is a $10 off code ( 10off40 ) that some have gotten to work which makes the whole thing even better. I ordered from there several years ago once and I tried the code without success even after registering under a new email (I guess the shipping/billing address kicked me off).

Firefly is currently listed OOS, but it still let me put an order in to ship later at the $25USD price.

3. CraigF

CraigF Cinematographer

Craig
    ^ Yes, KB1&2 are probably the best (mostly) "live action" BDs I've seen yet, very well done. I didn't mention them because I didn't know if the price in Canada was especially good or not...many B&Ms have been selling them for CDN$10 on and off for a while.

4. johnharry

johnharry Auditioning

Totally agree on that!![​IMG]
    Dont have BD player a great deal nevertheless...

5. Jason44

Jason44 Agent

Thanks for the heads up I didn't know about this, I am not passing up a deal like this!

-Jason [​IMG]