What's new

Has been there a BOGO Blu-ray deal since Warner went exclusive? (1 Viewer)

chris_clem

Second Unit
We all love our Amazon BOGO deals. Because of it I've expanded my Blu-ray collection quite rapidly. However, I haven't seen one since Warner went exclusive.

Am I wrong? Barring another BOGO, where are the best deals these days? I've been spoiled and refuse to pay $23-25 for these, :)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I keep checking JR.com to see if they have brought back their sale that had Sony Blurays for $9.99 each and quite a few for $13.99. I had about ten titles in my shopping cart trying to choose which I actually wanted. I went back a day or two too late. :frowning:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
There was at least one BOGO that I can recall quite clearly because some in HTF claimed it would be over, and were clearly refuted by it.

On a local level, Frys Electronics in Los Angeles continues to have good deals (and an occasional BOGO) on HDM for both BD and HD-DVD.

chris_clem

Second Unit
C'mon Amazon! Give us some kind of Blu-ray deal! I havn't bought a BD since the buy 2 take 1 deal last month!

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I got Crimson Tide, and Con Air last week from a good Amazon deal. They were only $15 each. I rented 30 Days of Night this week on Blu, and while i would own it, not for $27. For that matter, i wont own much at that price point. Now the $20 Warner Blu-rays, yea, i am usually on those. Everything else, i wait for a sale.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Don't forget there's a $10 rebate in some of those Disney releases, eg. Crimson Tide, Con Air, The Rock., for those who are upgrading from DVD. I also bought The Rock and Crimson Tide from Amazon for $15 each recently, and they did come w/ the rebate form inside. Now I just have to get myself to cut out the PoPs from the back for those rebates. :P

_Man_

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I think it's one rebate per customer, though - you can get it for one of those movies, but not all three.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

Has anyone actually confirmed this? I thought it wasn't too clear before.

_Man_

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
For the first time, the buy-1-get-1-free deal from Columbia House the other day was valid on BDs and HD-DVDs. It had free shipping, too! That only comes around once a year or so.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

Hopefully, Columbia House will soon offer BDs in their intro offers so we don't have to join via their DVD offers. :P :D

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks