Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The District

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge

Screenwriter

• 2,379 posts

Posted June 20 2006 - 04:42 AM

Has anyone heard any news about when this series is coming out. In my opinion, it's a great drama series starring Craig T Nelson, Lynn Thigpen and John Amos. With four seasons aired, I've been waiting for the series for somoe time now.

#2 of 5 Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge

Screenwriter

• 2,379 posts

Posted December 22 2007 - 05:08 AM

Has anyone heard anything about this series? I've been waiting for news of this release ...

#3 of 5 Bonnie*F

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator

• 227 posts

Posted December 23 2007 - 05:49 AM

I agree. Got hooked on it when it went into re-runs earlier this year. Wouldn't mind getting ahold of DVD's.

Edit: Claification - I know that the show is over. I never saw it when it was originally aired and only viewed it while in syndication. My goof in wording.

#4 of 5 Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge

Screenwriter

• 2,379 posts

Posted December 23 2007 - 06:12 AM

The show was canceled at the end of the third season. Craig T Nelson and Lynn Thigpen are a great duo. They acted off each other. I just wish that the network would release the show to DVD.

#5 of 5 Dan*T

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 525 posts

Posted December 26 2007 - 04:50 AM

I thought it was great as well. I'd buy it!!
Dan T.