What's new

Aeon Flux? (1 Viewer)

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator
Well, with the movie coming out (whenever), are there any rumors or other info about pulling the Aeon Flux DVDs out of mothballs?

Jeff

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Truly? Wow. I have the one and only Aeon Flux DVD - damn MTV or whoever never released the rest of the episodes - grrrr.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
It's been pushed back from October. No new date mentioned yet, but I'd be shocked if they released it at a time other than the same month the new film gets released.

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Great news. I watched the original airings on MTV many years ago and loved the show, but never got around to buying that collection of episodes before the DVD went out of print. It's great that the complete series is being released.

Eric F

Screenwriter
In the meantime if you need a Peter Chung kinky-animation S&M fix, try out his Reign series. Futuristic retelling of Alexander the Great. It can be found relatively cheap.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
DavisDVD has the details, at long last:

(Hopefully that Aeon Flux: The Movie is just a sticker and not part of an otherwise beautiful cover.

Amazon has this for preorder.

John M. Ford

Agent
Paul, you might want to change that to DavisDVD since DavidDVD links to peachdvd which turns out to be an adult dvd site

johnf

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
TVShowsonDVD has the larger cover (and, thankfully, that movie graphic does look like a sticker):

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
First Beavis and Butthead and now Aeon Flux. Hopefully The Maxx and Daria won't be too far behind.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
This is excellent news!

Please MTV/Paramount bring out The Maxx, one of the greatest shows ever created.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I'm working on my review. The episode order is different from the MTV air order and a note from Peter Chung explains they did some digital work (improved colors and animation effects and even providing alternate takes and versions of eps that some run longer than the MTV cuts).

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I used to watch this series, man was it weird and oddly erotic, lots of long, wet tongue action going on. :b

I'm going to pick this up. :emoji_thumbsup:

BTW, nice cover, although the MTV logo inside the 'O' in AEON throws off the balance of the whole thing IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks