• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Doug^Ch

Doug^Ch

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted March 16 2005 - 07:14 AM

How great is it that TVSHOWSONDVD.COM just announced that LFN -Season 3 is actually going to be released June 28th? This is the best news I've heard in a long time. As a new fan who never experienced the show when it originally aired, I am very hopeful that this is a sign that the entire series will be eventually be released so that I can experience the entire run. The cover art on this set also has to be the best ever.

#2 of 4 Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted March 16 2005 - 07:55 AM

Considering how long of a delay Season 2 received, I'm not surprised to see Season 3 coming out so soon after. They've probably been done with that set for some time now. I'm sure the entire series will make it out too... there were only 5 seasons (with the 5th being a short one).

#3 of 4 Ken Chui

Ken Chui

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted March 22 2005 - 03:45 AM

Season 3 final artwork has been posted at DVDAnswers. Here's a link to the image. Posted Image

#4 of 4 David Lambert

David Lambert

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,377 posts

Posted March 23 2005 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
Season 3 final artwork has been posted at DVDAnswers.

I'm curious: "final" compared to what? Who showed "early" or "not-so-final" cover art for La Femme Nikita - The Complete 3rd Season? I'd be curious to see an earlier incarnation of it...it fascinates me to see how artwork evolves over the course of a project!
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users