La Femme Nikita Season 3

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Doug^Ch, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Doug^Ch

Doug^Ch Second Unit

How great is it that TVSHOWSONDVD.COM just announced that LFN -Season 3 is actually going to be released June 28th? This is the best news I've heard in a long time. As a new fan who never experienced the show when it originally aired, I am very hopeful that this is a sign that the entire series will be eventually be released so that I can experience the entire run. The cover art on this set also has to be the best ever.

2. Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane Second Unit

Considering how long of a delay Season 2 received, I'm not surprised to see Season 3 coming out so soon after. They've probably been done with that set for some time now. I'm sure the entire series will make it out too... there were only 5 seasons (with the 5th being a short one).

3. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

Season 3 final artwork has been posted at DVDAnswers. Here's a link to the image. [​IMG]

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I'm curious: "final" compared to what? Who showed "early" or "not-so-final" cover art for La Femme Nikita - The Complete 3rd Season? I'd be curious to see an earlier incarnation of it...it fascinates me to see how artwork evolves over the course of a project!