What's new

HBO's "Carnivale" - status on season 2? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
It certainly looked fantastic on HD. I've been hoping for some re-runs, or at the very least for them to put it up on HBO On-Demand.

Haven't heard any news about next season yet.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor

That's been the usual HBO practice. They get more mileage out of the material and whet peoples appetites for the coming season at the same time.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Hey Shawn,

Thanks for the link :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm definitely going to watch the rebroadcasts of season 1 this month to prep myself for January.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully, season 2 will answer some of the questions we waited 13 episodes not to find out.

SarahG

Second Unit
Yeah I liked the trailer a lot too, and I checked out the recap of season 1 which was helpful. Has anyone picked up the DVD of season 1? It came out yesterday I'm pretty sure...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
My copy still hasn't shipped from Amazon yet. It changed to shipping soon today though, so I guess that's better than nothing.

Loved the Season 2 trailer. Can't wait to rewatch Season 1.

SarahG

Second Unit
Is Amazon always like that or do you think people were just chomping at the bit for Carnivale that they had a ton to ship yesterday? i wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Esp with such a timely release -- everyone wants to get their hands on it and brush up by jan.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I buy most of my box sets (TV or otherwise) from Amazon, because with STL, the price is usually the lowest online...and I've never had this happen before. Closest was Buffy Season 7 a few weeks ago, and it arrived 2 days late. I just got shipping notification on Carnivale and the Matrix Box, so my guess is that it was a problem with WB distribution.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
HBO is replaying Carnivale and have added the show to HBO on demand - you can watch any episode whenever you want with your remote.

I checked out the S2 trailer last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks