What's new

Schmigadoon! (2021) - Season 2 (2 Viewers)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
011823_ATV_award_winning_musical_comedy_schmigadoon_takes_the_stage_for_season_two_Big_Image_0...jpg

intro-1678209082.jpg

April 5

Last edited:

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Is S2 coming soon? I need to resubscribe to Apple TV + but I want to binge this and Ted Lasso S3 together!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Looking forward to Season 2! The trailer was wild. It debuts in just a few weeks, which gives me time to finish some current shows and be ready for it.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
April 5. It says in the trailer and everywhere else.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
April 5. It says in the trailer and everywhere else.

Ah! It's been changed. (And I mistyped April 17 for April 7.) Thanks!

From The Futon Critic...

[01/18/23 - 02:00 PM]
Apple's Acclaimed, Award-Winning Musical Comedy "Schmigadoon!" Takes the Stage for Season Two Global Premiere on Friday, April 7, 2023
"Schmigadoon!" will return for season two with all new original songs and guest stars on Friday, April 7, with the first two episodes of its six episode second season, followed by new episodes every Friday through May 5.

[via press release from Apple]
Apple's acclaimed, award-winning musical comedy "Schmigadoon!" takes the stage for season two global premiere on Friday, April 7, 2023

and

[03/07/23 - 08:02 AM]
Video: Apple's Award-Winning Hit Musical Comedy "Schmigadoon!" Debuts Season Two Trailer Ahead of April 5 Global Premiere on Apple Tv+
Having found true love in the town of Schmigadoon, season two of "Schmigadoon!" will find Josh (Keegan-Michael Key) and Melissa (Cecily Strong) in Schmicago, the reimagined world of '60s and '70s musicals.

[via press release from Apple]
Apple's award-winning hit musical comedy "Schmigadoon!" debuts season two trailer ahead of April 5 global premiere on Apple TV+

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’m 2 eps into s2 and I’m guessing that the killer is….

The Narrator

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks