Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Farscape Box Sets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Erik Strong

Erik Strong

Extra

• 23 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 04:53 AM

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone happens to know if there are any plans in the works to release Farscape Season 3 and Season 4 in box set form? And if so if there are any announced (or expected) release dates for these box sets?

Thanks very much,
Erik Strong
My DVD Collection

200+ DVD's, Newest Acquisitions: X2, Highlander: S3, LOTR:TTT EE, T3, DS9: S6, The Hulk, The Indiana Jones Trilogy

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter

• 1,621 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 05:25 AM

Based on the way they released the Season 1 and 2 box sets (one year apart), it will probably be a while until the Season 3 box set is even announced.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Nicodemus

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator

• 224 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 08:12 AM

If you have a region free player, region 4 has already a season 3 boxset and season 4 should be released next May.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Erik Strong

Erik Strong

Extra

• 23 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 03:13 PM

Thanks for the replies.

Erik Strong
My DVD Collection

200+ DVD's, Newest Acquisitions: X2, Highlander: S3, LOTR:TTT EE, T3, DS9: S6, The Hulk, The Indiana Jones Trilogy

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Erik Strong

Erik Strong

Extra

• 23 posts

Posted November 26 2003 - 03:43 PM

I was at my local Best Buy (in Canada) tonight and was told that they will no longer be able to order Farscape - The Complete Season 1 (boxset). Has anyone else had this problem? Is the boxset being discontinued or replaced?

Thanks,
Erik Strong
My DVD Collection