-

Photo
- - - - -

FS: DVDs For Sale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#1 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 03:47 PM

***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST***

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well).

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS)
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $7)
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version)
Chicago (with DD & DTS)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $7)
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS)
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

#2 of 44 BrianP

BrianP

Supporting Actor

• 601 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 04:10 AM

I'm interested in Chicago. So is your price $10 shipped?

#3 of 44 ColinM

ColinM

Screenwriter

• 2,057 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 04:50 AM

I'll take The Mummy...YGM
You call that a knife?

#4 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 09:05 AM

BrianP,

Yes Sir it is!
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

#5 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 09:17 AM

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well).

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
Chicago (with DD & DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***

#6 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 01 2003 - 09:16 AM

^

#7 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 02 2003 - 03:49 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
Chicago (with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***

#8 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 06 2003 - 10:19 AM

^

#9 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 05:41 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
The Grifters ($7)

***JUST ADDED: The Italian Job (2003)***

#10 of 44 Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 08:55 AM

ron,
u hv pm on
planet of the apes
american beauty
italian job

regds
rajj
"Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities"

#11 of 44 kevin tate

kevin tate

Stunt Coordinator

• 182 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 05:25 PM

Sent you a PM

#12 of 44 Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 12 2003 - 01:46 AM

Ron,
MO coming ur way for:
Planet of the Apes
American Beauty
Italian Job

Rajj
"Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities"

#13 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 13 2003 - 03:48 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($7)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - SALE PENDING
The Italian Job (2003) - SALE PENDING

#14 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 15 2003 - 02:33 AM

***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST AND NEW PRICING***

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5)
The Grifters ($5)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Italian Job (2003) - ***SOLD***

#15 of 44 Stefan A

Stefan A

Second Unit

• 400 posts

Posted October 25 2003 - 03:32 PM

I will buy Italian Job if current sale does not go through.

#16 of 44 Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 26 2003 - 06:17 PM

Stefan,
I already bought The Italian Job.
Ron,
The DVD's came in perfect condition n well packed, I recommend this seller, Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Thanx
Rajj

#17 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 30 2003 - 12:56 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
The Grifters ($5)
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - ***SOLD***

#18 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted November 23 2003 - 01:24 AM

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7)
The Grifters ($5)

***JUST ADDED*** Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

#19 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted November 24 2003 - 01:05 AM

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5)

***JUST ADDED*** Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

#20 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted November 25 2003 - 10:51 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5) - SALE PENDING
Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life - SALE PENDING