Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FS: DVDs For Sale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#1 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 03:47 PM

***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST***

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well).

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS)
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $7)
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version)
Chicago (with DD & DTS)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $7)
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS)
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

#2 of 44 BrianP

BrianP

Supporting Actor

• 601 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 04:10 AM

I'm interested in Chicago. So is your price $10 shipped?

#3 of 44 ColinM

ColinM

Screenwriter

• 2,057 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 04:50 AM

I'll take The Mummy...YGM
You call that a knife?

#4 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 09:05 AM

BrianP,

Yes Sir it is!
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

#5 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted September 30 2003 - 09:17 AM

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well).

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
Chicago (with DD & DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***

#6 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 01 2003 - 09:16 AM

^

#7 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 02 2003 - 03:49 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
Chicago (with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***

#8 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 06 2003 - 10:19 AM

^

#9 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 05:41 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
The Grifters ($7)

***JUST ADDED: The Italian Job (2003)***

#10 of 44 Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 08:55 AM

ron,
u hv pm on
planet of the apes
american beauty
italian job

regds
rajj
"Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities"

#11 of 44 kevin tate

kevin tate

Stunt Coordinator

• 182 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 05:25 PM

Sent you a PM

#12 of 44 Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 12 2003 - 01:46 AM

Ron,
MO coming ur way for:
Planet of the Apes
American Beauty
Italian Job

Rajj
"Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities"

#13 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 13 2003 - 03:48 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($7)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - SALE PENDING
The Italian Job (2003) - SALE PENDING

#14 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 15 2003 - 02:33 AM

***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST AND NEW PRICING***

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5)
The Grifters ($5)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Italian Job (2003) - ***SOLD***

#15 of 44 Stefan A

Stefan A

Second Unit

• 400 posts

Posted October 25 2003 - 03:32 PM

I will buy Italian Job if current sale does not go through.

#16 of 44 Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 26 2003 - 06:17 PM

Stefan,
I already bought The Italian Job.
Ron,
The DVD's came in perfect condition n well packed, I recommend this seller, Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Thanx
Rajj

#17 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted October 30 2003 - 12:56 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
The Grifters ($5)
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - ***SOLD***

#18 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted November 23 2003 - 01:24 AM

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7)
The Grifters ($5)

***JUST ADDED*** Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

#19 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted November 24 2003 - 01:05 AM

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5)

***JUST ADDED*** Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

#20 of 44 Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted November 25 2003 - 10:51 AM

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5) - SALE PENDING
Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life - SALE PENDING