What's new

FS: DVDs For Sale! (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST AND NEW PRICING***

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5)
The Grifters
Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

Don Black

Screenwriter
I'm curious as to how FedEx 2-day shipping doesn't exceed the cost of a $5 DVD? Is there some special box that FedEx sells at low rates? I'd love to be able to use them at low prices. Thanks!

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5) - SALE PENDING
Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life - SALE PENDING

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - ***SOLD***
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5)
The Grifters ($5)
Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Ron, will take Cradles of Life for $10, if it's still available, thanks. Will also try to email/pm.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I am now completely sold out (for now...:wink: ), so thank you to everyone who has purchased my DVDs! ;)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Once Upon A Time In Mexico

...more titles to come...

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Dodgeball (with headband)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster
Garden State
Open Water (with Best Buy bonus disc)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Garden State (sale pending)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Stand By Me: Deluxe Edition (2005 release)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou (2-Disc Criterion with DD & DTS, $15)

Stand By Me: Deluxe Edition (2005 release with collectible 32-page booklet and Soundtrack CD)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Stand By Me: Deluxe Edition (2005 release with collectible 32-page booklet and Soundtrack CD) - ***SALE PENDING***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Sideways

Stand By Me: Deluxe Edition (2005 release with collectible 32-page booklet and Soundtrack CD) - ***SOLD***

Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster - ***SOLD***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Sideways

Sling Blade: 2-Disc Collector's Series (2005 release)

Stand By Me: Deluxe Edition (2005 release with collectible 32-page booklet and Soundtrack CD) - ***SOLD***

Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster - ***SOLD***

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks