What's new

FS: DVDs For Sale! (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST***

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well).

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS)
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $7)
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version)
Chicago (with DD & DTS)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $7)
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well).

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
Chicago (with DD & DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
Chicago (with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Grifters ($7)
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
The Grifters ($7)

***JUST ADDED: The Italian Job (2003)***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($7)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - SALE PENDING
The Italian Job (2003) - SALE PENDING

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST AND NEW PRICING***

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
American Beauty: Awards Edition (with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5)
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5)
The Grifters ($5)
Planet of the Apes (2-disc version with DD & DTS) - ***SOLD***
The Italian Job (2003) - ***SOLD***

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator
Stefan,
I already bought The Italian Job.
Ron,
The DVD's came in perfect condition n well packed, I recommend this seller, :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Thanx
Rajj

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
The Grifters ($5)
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - ***SOLD***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5)
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7)
The Grifters ($5)

***JUST ADDED*** Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5)

***JUST ADDED*** Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($5) - SALE PENDING
The Breakfast Club (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
Bull Durham: Special Edition (MGM version, $7) - SALE PENDING
Dazed & Confused (non-anamorphic version, $5) - SALE PENDING
The Grifters ($5) - SALE PENDING
Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life - SALE PENDING

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks