What's new

pro race driver? (1 Viewer)

paul e.

Agent
this games release date apparently snuck up on me, has anyone played this game if so what do you think?

Dan B

Screenwriter
Well, if you want to buy mine, I have it for sale at Amazon.com for cheap, or send me an email.

It's a fine game all around, except I personally find the handling to be much more arcade-oriented than I was expecting. The cars feel very light & twitchy and have a lot of grip. If that doesn't bother you, then I think you'll enjoy it very much. There's a nice selection of real-world racing tracks, real-world race cars, real-world racing series, excellent car sounds w/ nice in-car dash views, & a good sense of speed. There are 20 cars in a race which is quite a nice change from most racers which only have a handful of cars...and the framerate is super-fast.

paul e.

Agent
well that's no good i was hoping for super realistic handling similer to gt3. oh well i guess i'll rent it first.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Guys, I just discovered that there is a code you can enter that eliminates the twitchy handling. I'm going to hang on to the game until I give that a try & see how I like it then.

Paul, I definitely recommend a rental first on this one if you're looking for super-realistic handling.

PS Jon, the game goes for $39.99 new, which is $10 less than most new Xbox games so you can't really go wrong by picking it up brand new. I'll let you know though if I do change my mind (again) & put it back for sale.

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, I saw it today for $39.95 picked it up but have not tried it yet, could you pass along that new code?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks