What's new

What to get (1 Viewer)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
Having promised my wife not to buy that many DVDs this year, I'm a bit limited to what I can buy. This also mean that some of the things I want have really piled up.

I'm thinking I can probably get away with buying one or two of these this month, so what do you think:

Die another Day
Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan (Director's Cut)
Star Trek III: Search for Spock (Special Edition)
Farscape Season 1, box 2 (Yea, I'm a bit behind on these).
The Ring
Ringu
Reservoir Dogs (Mr Pink)

--Anders

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I would go with THE RING and RINGU being the horror fanatic I am, and I think these are two of the best horror films in years.

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
If you are planning to get them, get them the week they come out and you might be able to afford more DVDs because you are getting them on sale (i.e. Ring $14.99 the week it came out. Now you will be stuck paying full retail. I picked up Reservoir Dogs for $13.99 used at a local CD Warehouse.

On a side note, I have had to give me girlfriend my debit card because CD Warehouse is right next door to where I work and it is all too convenient to visit during my lunch breaks. So I know what you mean...

JonBoriss

Stunt Coordinator
Out of those, Resevoir Dogs and Wrath of Khan would be my picks, The Ring is worth a rental and I thought Die Another Day was pretty bad.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Buy 'em all. Tell her to focus her disapproval on something more important. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks