1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes there really is a Kalamazoo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yopidg, Aug 16, 2013.

1. yopidg

yopidg Member

mark pidgeon
    And I live here with my wife (Married 40 years in October 2013) My Sons and spouses, our three grandchildren, and one small dog.

I have loved great audio since I got my first stereo in 1974.. Back then, Quadrophonic was all the rage.
    The receiver was connected to my home 8 track player, and my first turntable. A Dual 1228.
    Over the years, between rock concerts, and working around the blast and shriek of jet engines all my life, I have lost some hearing, but not my love of music and movies. I look forward to reading discussions about products and following new trends in AV Receivers.

Mark

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    Welcome Mark to the HTF.

3. Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker Premium
    Supporter

Keith Plucker
    According to the wikipedia page on Kalamazoo there are 4 breweries in town. Sounds like a nice place. :)

-Keith

4. SteveMc

SteveMc Well-Known Member

indeed. I live north of KZOO in GR, and Bells brewery is great. All of West Michigan is booming with micro breweries now. In fact Grand Rapids is beer city USA (according to some internet popularity contest).