What's new

What WB Shows on WB Archives? (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Neil Brock said:
Who can figure what's BOD and what isn't? Logan's Run? A bad, half season show from 35 years ago with a little run on TNT. And that gets a general release and Courtship of Eddie's Father and The FBI don't? But SciFi sells, even crappy SciFi.
You said it. Although I feel Logan's Run isn't nearly as bad as you say(yes it is cheesy) It still uses one of the best concepts for a tv show ever created. The 'travel and discover' mold worked well for many shows. The Fugitive, Planet Of the Apes(Another 14 episode sci-fi that was actually very good) Kung Fu, The Hulk are among them. I look forward to purchasing Logan's Run. I have never seen the entire series, and the thought of 3 "unaired" episodes is a big draw.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Unaired on CBS. They ran all of the episodes several times through when TNT ran the series in the early 90s.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
HenryDuBrow said:
It's still a bit of a weird choice for pressed discs given its cult status, especially these days with so little coming out in the classic department on DVD from the majors not the least from Warner so some of their release decisions I'll never understand.
True, them doing an about-face and releasing Logan's Run pressed (when they'd previously announced it as part of their DVD-R program) is puzzling, but I certainly won't be looking a gift horse (pressed rather than MOD) in the mouth! A definite win-win, as far as I'm concerned! Just wish they'd done the same with Man From Atlantis, though I've had no problems with those two sets yet (and yes, I waited for the discount coupon--20-25% as I recall--and free shipping before I "bit").

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks