1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to "The Man Called Flintstone"?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Randy*S, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Randy*S

Randy*S Well-Known Member

Randy
    I thought the 1966 Flintstones movie "The Man Called Flintstone" was due on dvd, why did they drop it?

2. Randall Cyrenne

Randall Cyrenne Well-Known Member

Good question. It came out in Canada (I reviewed it for DVDtoons), but apparently never appeared in the US. I figured that maybe WHV decided to hold it for the Season 6 set, which could have made sense, but it doesn't look like it's going to be there either. Sorry, I wish I knew more.

3. Gary OS

Gary OS Well-Known Member

Gary
    I actually was able to get one through Overstock.com here in the States. Don't know why it was available, but it was and I snatched one up. Other than Overstock, I never saw it offered from a U.S. retailer. Don't know if it's still available through them or not.

Gary "I was just about to order it from Amazon's Canadian site when it showed up at Overstock.com" O.

4. Randy*S

Randy*S Well-Known Member

Randy
    I dimly recall a pebbles song in it but I'd still like to have it. It was one of those movies that always seemed to be on on a rainy day or sick day and really cheered me up! [​IMG]
    Hey there it's Yogi Bear! is another favorite.