What's new

There's something in here......... (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
Jesus Christ, it's gotten Chmiel!

I found an old twelve gauge, but we've only got three shells, so you have to use them wisely.

Ike

Screenwriter
[whisper]Patrick's fucking lost it, man. I think it's got him. I don't want to, but we may have to let it have him.[/whisper]

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
This is gettin' pretty scary. Maybe we should send someone for help. Didn't we see a nice old woman at the "Bate's Motel" we passed on the way in ...

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Awww, I know he said to pull it, but I'm sure Patrick didn't mean all the way off. Never mind, there appears to be some glue here; for some reason someone spilt it all over the Dewey Decimal System cards, but we can scrape a bit off to use.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Hey, listen to the section on Demons in the Necronomicon:
"Demons appear here and there ... now and again ... and how are you Kenneth ..." :eek:

Brad_W

Screenwriter
While you guys are searching for whatever-it-is, I just found this key labled, "Hot Chicks Room." I'm going to find out what the Hot Chicks Room is all about.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Brad can feel the heat radiating from the room ... he turns the knob and starts to open the door ... when he is promptly trampled by thousands of baby chickens :)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Guys, I'm gonna run out to the pitch-black, windowless barn and see if there are more batteries in the tool box. You stay here and yell if you find anything.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I've looked all over the place and I don't see or hear a damned thing. You all are just getting excited and worked up. There's a rational explanation for all this.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I've looked all over the place and I don't see or hear a damned thing. You all are just getting excited and worked up. There's a rational explanation for all this.
There is a rational explanation. Jack is either the bogeyman in disguise, or he's the ironic next victim.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I don't know where your pants are, but if you can see past all the flies stuck to the window, there's a black goat out in the yard eating somebody's underwear.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Is it just me or are there ripples in the water glass and a distant thumping sound? Hand me the flashlight so I can shine it out the window ... ;)

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
Goats toads

Chiks and flies

In my pot

I'll roast your eyes!

Boil and simmer

Stir and strain

I'll eat your organs

even your brains!

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Wait, I just remembered I brought my copy of Demonology for Dummies ... let's see ... possession ... Ouija Boards ... DANG why can't this thing have an index ... Oops, here we go. It says to draw a Pentagram. How many points in a Pentagram again :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks