What's new

Directors The Ripoff/Sequel "Uncool" Tournament (2 Viewers)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Being the last picked

Starting a thread that gets no replies

Carrot Top - sure, urkel's uncool, but carrottop is just annoying as hell.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Round 1 - Bracket 5

Going all in with pocket Aces, and losing to a 2-8 off suit

Even if the 8-2 was the first to bluff with an all in wager, there's no way that isn't called with wired aces, and it's just awful luck to lose that hand. If the 8-2 called the aces all-in bet, then the game should have been stopped right then and there so that person could be sterilized and kicked in the head a few times.

Round 1 - Bracket 6

Starting a thread that gets no replies This especially sucks if it is a cool thread idea, which of course all of mine are.

Friday bonus match!

Round 1 - Bracket 7

Urkel

Carrot Top is a geek, which isn't always uncool. Urkel is a nerd, which is pretty much never cool. Neither of them is a dork or a spaz, but I'm pretty sure Urkel is a Poindexter and a square. That gives him a major advantage here.

Brad

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Being the last person picked in a pick up game of *whatever*

Starting a thread that gets no replies

Carrot Top

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Being picked last..., Starting a thread..., and Urkel (I cast the tie-breaker) are the winners.

Round 1 - Bracket 8

The hirsute match...

Mullets

vs.

back hair

Round 1 - Bracket 9

Defacing, not returning or otherwise mistreating something borrowed from a public library

vs.

Co-workers who conduct all of their personal business and conversations, none of it pertaining to you, in your cubicle

Another bonus match!

Round 1 - Bracket 10

telemarketers

vs.

unmoderated movie forums

Speaking of moderators, does everyone know our own Mr. Rice is a mod/admin over at e-critics.com? Go mess with him. :D

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Mullets

Defacing, not returning or otherwise mistreating something borrowed from a public library

telemarketers

Very good to know. Next time he gives me grief... :)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
back hair
telemarketers

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Mullets vs Back Hair. Well, mullets are uncool, though they were at one point cool. Back Hair, however, has never been cool.

Well, I don't have a cubicle, so that's never happened to me, but it's really not technically uncool to deface public library property. It's just frowned upon. Abstain

Telemarketers vs unmoderated movie forums. Although it would be interesting to see all the discussions that could go on, there would just be too many thread crappers and the like. However, that would not be as uncool as Telemarketers. The amount of times I have had to run to get the phone, only to hear "hello, is Mr or Mrs...... there?" I'd like to reach through the phone and rip out their voicebox... and during dinner time, no less!

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
Mullets

telemarketers

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Mullets-Don't diss back hair 'till you've tried it.;) All right, admittedly, it sucks, but not as bad as mulletts.

Telemarketers

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Mullets - at least back hair is covered a lot of the time.

Telemarketers

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
back hair

unmoderated movie forums

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Mullets, Defacing..., and Telemarketers win.

Round 1 - Bracket 11

When Someone You've Got "Feelings" For Already Has An S.O. (Extra points if said S.O. is a real asshole/b*tch)

vs.

Having lustful thoughts about a hot chick and then finding out (too late) she's a he

Round 1 - Bracket 12

Eating alone in a restaurant

vs.

Insomnia

Bonus joke!

A tourist was driving in Kentucky when he saw a little boy walking down the road with only one shoe on.
He stopped and said, "What's the matter son? Did you lose a shoe?"
The boy says, "Nope! Just found one."

:D

(apologies to Kentucky HTF residents)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
When Someone You've Got "Feelings" For Already Has An S.O. (Extra points if said S.O. is a real asshole/b*tch)

Insomnia

(I'd like to ask for some definition on "too late" because the timing would have a huge effect on the uncoolness factor. I mean, are we talking they turn around and have a beard, or are we talking "The Crying Game" here?)

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
Insomnia

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Having lustful thoughts about a hot chick and then finding out (too late) she's a he

Insomnia

Unless you'd already at least kissed 'her' I don't see how it would be 'too late'.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
When Someone You've Got "Feelings" For Already Has An S.O. (Extra points if said S.O. is a real asshole/b*tch)-tough match-up for what I think it my most uncool nomination

Insomnia-been experiencing this mildly for a few weeks now...probably not the full-blown medical condition, but still pretty uncool

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks