What's new

"The Fugitive" (1963): Season 1; Volume 1 Rumored To Be In The Works! (1 Viewer)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
I just go it today. Why does it say there is music changed? What music would there be that would need to be changed in this show?

michael_ks

Screenwriter
Purchased my set yesterday and failed to notice the remark about the music change--now I'm very curious. I quickly perused all episodes, using episode chapter breaks and found the image quality to be every bit as good as the vol. 1 set, so I guess I don't understand the caveat issued by the reviewer at DVDbeaver.com.

Oddly enough (and perhaps not) the opening titles feature the slightly extended version where we see a frog at the creek in exactly two episodes only ("Never Stop Running" and "Storm Center", I believe). I wonder if this is true to the original version or if the revised opening inadvertantly got tacked on for these segments.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary

I can verify at least one instance of a music substitution. At about the 22 minute mark of episode #16, "The Garden House", there's a band playing at a home party. It's completely unimportant to the scene, but the score they are playing is substituted for another song. Again, it's nothing close to a big deal, although I admit I like the original music better. Have no clue what either the original or replacement is.

Gary "if that's the only substitutions with this set, it's a complete non-issue" O.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks