What's new

The 2011 American Idol #10 HTF TOP TEN CHALLENGE: All details here.... (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Thank you Yee Ming for administering the contest. A job well done!

[COLOR= #ff0000]NolanJ:[/COLOR] A very impressive win. I've contacted Adam Gregorich who told me that he sent out your prize package yesterday. Let us know when it arrives and Enjoy!

Until next year, gang....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Note to [COLOR= #ff0000]NolanJ[/COLOR],

Adam informed me that the Pacific Boxed Set shipped separately from the others so you will be getting two packages (perhaps on different days as well). Let us know when you have everything. Thanks.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Hi Robert,

I received the first portion of the shipment today. Just waiting on the Pacific set!

Thanks!

Jay

NolanJ

Second Unit
I received the rest of the prize package today. Once again, thank you so much!

-Jay

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Originally Posted by RAF

Thank you Yee Ming for administering the contest. A job well done!

[COLOR= #ff0000]NolanJ:[/COLOR] A very impressive win. I've contacted Adam Gregorich who told me that he sent out your prize package yesterday. Let us know when it arrives and Enjoy!

Until next year, gang....

You're all most welcome. It was my privilege to help out, and I'm glad everyone had fun. Once again, congratulations to Nolan!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Thank you for keeping us updated on your prize shipments, Jay. Adam had informed me that he thought that the Pacific Boxed Set would be a couple of days behind the rest of the DVDs. I'm glad to hear that everything arrived safely.

Enjoy!

That completes the contest for this year. And to all of you who were "onlookers" and didn't participate - why not give it a shot next season? It's very easy to come up with a list of ten names and, as our regular players have found out, very difficult to come out on top. The contest is deceptively complex. And remember,

[COLOR= #ff0000][SIZE= 18px]You have to be in it to win it![/COLOR][/SIZE]

So mark your calenders to look for the announcement of next year's American Idol HTF Challenge during American Idol Season #11. It's a lot of fun and the price is certainly right!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks