What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Tarzan Boxset (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
bumped

Just received the boxset and found the full length documentary fantastic to watch and found that Tarzan suffered from the Hays Code a great deal.

I'll update later with more thoughts

:emoji_thumbsup:

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I just finished going through this set a week ago.

Having never seen a Tarzan film before, I was a little hesitant at first, but I can say that the forst 2 movies in this set are easilly 2 of the best adventure movies I have ever seen, PERIOD! The remaining films are not up to the incredibly hard core pre-code quality of the first 2, but are still alot of fun. This is one of the best blind buy sets I have, and I would highly recommend it to any adventure fan!

So, how do the other Tarzan films stack up to these? I see a few non-Johnny flicks in the PD bins, anyone check them out?

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Any news yet on a second set so that we can get the rest of these great Tarzan films on dvd?

Gary "it would be a real shame to not complete the series with a second release, which would easily cover all the remaining Weissmuller films" O.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks