1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Streets of San Francisco

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by younger1968, Jul 28, 2013.

1. younger1968

younger1968 Well-Known Member

paul young
    I have Seasons 1-5 on DVD and love this show. It is too bad that Dan Robbins character was not given more time with the show as i feel that he could have been more accepted by fans.

There were also some amazing guess actors through out the run. I also really like Darlene Carr's acting as Stone's daughter, especially her interaction with Karl Malden.

I have the Streets up there with Adam-12, Hawaii Five-O, etc as some of the best crime dramas of all-time!

2. younger1968

paul young
    I decided to watch S3 again and it i amazing how good the Streets was a series!

3. Duane Alford

Duane Alford Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that Amazon has ran one day sales for complete series sets of Hawaii Five-O and Emergency!, but you never see the Streets of San Francisco sets on sale. I figure all five seasons would run almost $200, if they ever run a sale, I might consider picking up the series.

4. younger1968

paul young
    I decided to watch S1 episode starring Michael Glaeser, instead of Paul-Michael Glaeser again as I like this episode as it is well done! Many of the Streets episodes are very good! I just feel sorry for Richard Hatch as he was never given much of a chance as the Streets was done after S5.