What's new

Spiderman Trailer tonight on Temptation Island 2!!!!December 13th (1 Viewer)

Edwin_M

Agent
I'm tired of waiting for the trailer to load and then only seeing it a few times and then having to close the window and lose it. Can someone out there please provide a direct link to this so I can download it to my hard drive?

DarrinH

Second Unit
WHOAH NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Wheres the link so you can load that bad boy up and keep it?
Anyone know when the posters will be out for sale?
:emoji_thumbsup: :star: :star:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I've tried everything I can think of, but I can't save this movie. Anyone got any ideas? Does it save in QT Pro?

/Mike

Will K

Screenwriter
I was skeptical at first, but that all changed when I watched the trailer. This thing looks awesome! It is now my #1 anticipated 2002 film.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I like the trailer, a lot in fact. Watched it three times now (oh Kirsten..OH GOD!) but I can't help fearing it may be one of those "it worked better as a trailer than a full movie" things. I have faith in Rami, and Maguire too. It looks like a lot of silly fun and really captures a living comic book feel in it's production design.
Dunst in a skimpy wet shirt, I'm in my seat already. :D
Dan (UK)

DarrinH

Second Unit
I would really like to have a teaser poster for this one. Not one of the now rare ones going for 65$-120$ that I have seen around. When do teaser posters usually go up for sale? I'd like to have one for Episode II as well. Looked all over and nothing but the expensive ones.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
I have the original Star Wars movie posters, as well as the original Episode I movie poster, but I don't have any teaser posters. It would be interesting to see what they would cost now. I would think getting a Spiderman teaser wouldn't be terribly difficult right now.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Looks good. It seems it's going to be a fun movie. I enjoyed the trailer a lot! :emoji_thumbsup: However the CG Spiderman still looks obviously CG in some scenes but it's not bad.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I know very little about Spiderman and the Spiderman universe, but the trailer looked great, especially compared to the crappy one from earlier this year. My dad said something that kinda excited and disappointed me at the same time:

Kirsten Dunst's character is killed in the comic by the Green Goblin dropping her off of the GWB (George Washington Bridge) and it is shown in the trailer. Does this mean that she is killed in this film?

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Spider-Man has long been my favorite comic character and Sam Raimi is one of my favorite directors, so no doubt I'm looking forward to this. The effects looked great, I think the casting was near perfect, but all the humor in the trailer fell absolutely flat for me. Peter catching Mary and then catching her lunch was lame. The "I'm Spider-Man!" line was awful. Was it supposed to be serious or tongue-in-cheek, either way it was just plain bad. And Grandma's "you're not Superman" line was cringe worthy. I'm hoping there's not much more of this type stuff in the film. Cause otherwise, it looks like we're in for a great ride.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
I haven't been impressed or interested in this film, but I caught the trailer last night and was very impressed by it. The colors are bright and dynamic, the direction looks fresh and the web-swinging sequence are too CGI looking but still a whole lotta fun to look at. :)
My eyes just about bugged out of my sockets when I saw Kirsten Dunst standing in the rain... un-effing-believable.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Cheers,
Joseph

Rob T

Screenwriter
Actually it's Gwen Stacy who gets killed in the comics due to being dropped ff the George Washington bridge by the Green Goblin and it should have been Gwen Stacy in the first movie and that's who Raimi wanted, but he said that the Peter/Gwen ramoance story was never very good and he wanted a good romance story so they went with Mary Jane instead.

In the 90's cartoon, they went with MJ for the show's entire run as well and they worked it so that MJ didn't die, but Peter thought she did.

So MJ may die or it may just appear that way to Peter. We don't know yet.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
OK, so I've watched this trailer about 8 times already, and I smile throughout it each time. Amidst all the FX and fantastic man-made visuals, this most impressive-looking asset is STILL the luminous Ms. Dunst...and NOT just only in the wet T-shirt!
I caught a glimpse of the irritable J. Jonah Jameson in one quick scene (Spidey smashes through the windows behind him) and I for one thought the 'Superman' line was simply great. The humor comes not from her saying it, but from Maguire's stunned reaction.
Anyone know what the music in the trailer is? It doesn't sound familiar to me, so I'm wondering if perhaps it's a piece of the actual score. Either way, it's some solid music. I don't suppose we'll hear anything like
Spider-Man Spider-Man
Does whatever a spider can
spins a web somethin yeah
there he is over there.
Hey nooooow
Here comes the Spider-Man!
You know, the theme from the old cartoon! :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He's wrong about the Gwen Stacy/Peter Parker romance, and he's wrong to change the powers to try to make them more "believable." Still, it looks interesting.

Gwen Stacy could have been great, though. Not just for her; I always liked Captain Stacy.

At least they're leaving the origin pretty much intact. That "explosion killing everybody but Peter" crap they've ret-conned into Spider-Man in the last few years is an embarrassment.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
For my fellow droolers:
trailer102.jpg

:D

trailer106.jpg

And if it weren't sexy enough that she's a buxom redhead...
...her name is MARY JANE!!! :emoji_thumbsup:
(Chek out www.spidermanhype.com for several outstanding screen shots. It's quite an entertaining site!)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Doesn't this film open 2 weeks before AOTC? If so, why on earth would they do that? Maybe they didn't have any other slot that was better. Should be okay though, unless the movie stinks. Having two weeks before AOTC should give it enough time to bring in a lot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks