What's new

SOPRANOS Season 6: Season Finally!!!.. Episode 12: "KAISHA" (1 Viewer)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I've read (but I can't remember where) that he'll be back, but in prison.

Irrelevant side story: Recently I was at a diagnostic imaging facility in Queens getting some routine medical tests. It's the same facility that does all the cardiac testing for the NYPD and Fire Department, and apparently it also handles local celebrities. In the waiting room, prominently displayed on the wall, was a huge autographed picture of Vincent Curatola, which he'd signed "Johnny Sack", with a personal note of thanks to the doctors and technicians. Guess he got a good report. :)

M.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I love that promo poster. As for the show itself, I'm officially getting pumped up now that we're only a few weeks away. :emoji_thumbsup:

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Ive been watching from Season 1 on HBO on demand. Up to the ends of S3 right now.

I recently saw a pic of James G and hes heavier than ever.

To add to list of people this season, Julianna Margulies will be in season 6 as well.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Today's New York Post has an awesome promo poster for Season Six - can't find a copy online though... I'm guessing this is what will be used on the eventual DVD set. It's amazing!

Found a tiny cropped one though:

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Love the use of Nine Inch Nails for the music. Not what I woudl expect.

The season looks like it could be the one we've been waiting for...hopefully. :)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Also, what NIN song is that? I know I've heard it before, but I can't remember the title.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
It's one of the instrumentals off The Fragile called The Mark Has Been Made. I believe it's been used in other trailers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks