What's new

Once Upon A Time - season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Some new and intriguing characters. I was a little disappointed for Regina to get her powers back; I was hoping she'd have to cope with the town and her enemies without having that to back up her bullying. Was glad her son got to see her true colors and went off to live with grandpa.

Looks to be an action-packed season to come.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Finally got to see the season opener. After I saw the reveal at the end, I went back to the beginning to see when the wraith appeared. it didn't look like it brought what we saw at the end. In addition, was that prince marked right then when he first held the amulet or was that earlier before we saw him? It did not seem clear.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Who knew that Aurora was such a petulant pain in the butt? The show has rewritten or enhanced the personas of many fairy tale favorites, but she has been distinctly unlikable from almost her first moments speaking.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The identify of Doctor Whale means that there are a whole load of other worlds this series might be exploring.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, it looks like the producers of the series are considering the entire realm of fantasy as viable fodder for their stories.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
And now that Disney just bought Lucas Films and Star Wars, I wonder if we'll see any of those characters in a future season.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Not much traffic here. Just a thought on last night's episode - they followed the tried and stupid plot we've seen so many times - the bad guy wants some object that is hidden very well. So, our heroes go through several obstacles to find it, thus making it easy for the bad guy to take it away. What were May Margaret and David thinking they would do with the dagger to keep it away from Regina and Cora once they found it?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I was not happy about this turn of events last night. And I don't understand Regina's character at all any more.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
MattH. said:
I was not happy about this turn of events last night. And I don't understand Regina's character at all any more.
I thought she was on the path toward redemption this season, but she has definitely taken a few steps backwards. She has to be instrumental in the defeat of Cora.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
If she's playing along with Cora right now so she can ultimately turn the tables on her in front of Henry to win him back, then this inexplicable behavior might have some meaning. Otherwise, she seems lost and irredeemable.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Quite the twist tonight. Meanwhile, check out the Paleyfest panel: http://www.hulu.com/watch/462878

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I was wondering whether Hook's poisoning of Mr. Gold is the "undoing" that was in the prophecy. And now he doesn't know "the future" any more? Or perhaps the future has now changed for him.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have to say that I have really tired of all these feuds, and now Mary Margaret and Regina are once again on a collision course. I would have enjoyed the unveiling of Rumple's son, the triangle with his fiancee and Emma, his getting to know his own son without all this angsty drama about Cora and Regina trying to achieve ultimate power and always at someone else's expense. And Regina's outrage when others fight back and use her own methods slays me! She acts like the injured party when she's been the perpetrator of all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks