What's new

OK.......girlfriend thread...... (1 Viewer)

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
My cat peed on my AVR 7200- not sure if it's ruined. Maybe you should sniff the back and question your girlfriend thoroughly.....

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
My cat peed on my AVR 7200- not sure if it's ruined. Maybe you should sniff the back and question your girlfriend thoroughly.....

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Cam, I may need to replace my 7200. If you don't mind my asking- ho much did onecom charge you?

-Pus

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Cam, I may need to replace my 7200. If you don't mind my asking- ho much did onecom charge you?

-Pus

RobertC

Agent
Cam McFarland
Let us all know when you get the new one.
After you hook it up let us know how it is working.
I wish you nothing but look luck.

regards
RobertC

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Cam got his replacement and seems to be happy with it. He was on one of the other forums looking for enclosed cabinets with fans to keep his new beast cool.

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
Johnny, I live in Spring & drive to work in houston. It is a 41 miles drive each way. Spring is just outside of the Woodlands.

When I lived in houston, I used to make the trip to Austin twice a week.
The trip took my about 2.5hrs, I forget the miles, I want to say about 160 miles.

I am about 12 miles North of the Sam Houston Tollway by way of I45. I live about 5 miles off I45. These are two landmarks that should be on any map.

Hey guys......sorry, not been back here for awhile.
Thanks Pus...

I gotta say (& I have said, lol) ONeCall.com was a great place to do business with thanks to Bryan...:D

My unit was bad, lasted about 2hrs. Bryan stayed late to help me make sure unit was bad. I ended our conversation about 5:30 Tuesday (he was supposed to leave work at 5:00)

Bryan ensured that everthing that could be done, was done.
I was not supposed to get the replacement until Friday....it came in Thursday, a day early.....:emoji_thumbsup:

Been loving it ever since.....Finished my Tempest, got my
new mains & center in, now just waiting on the surrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks