1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Big Screen

Discussion in 'Displays' started by reddot556, Oct 5, 2013.

1. reddot556

reddot556 New User

mark
    I will be moving to a new state soon. Next spring when i complete my new home and move in i will be looking for a 80" + TV..I am currently viewing a mitsubishi 75" laser vue..(my son in law gets that)..I also have a 60" samsung (new) in my bedroom.. I really like the picture on the Samsung..What is or will be available in the spring in the 80+" range that wont kill me in price ($7000.00)

2. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    Who knows.

3. GeorgeAB

GeorgeAB Well-Known Member

G. Alan Brown
    Welcome to the forum. There will likely be significant product announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in January, as there are every year. Many manufacturers debut new models at that time, for delivery in the Spring or Summer months. The video display market is very volatile and can change suddenly, especially when it comes to prices. The period leading up to the debut of new models can feature diminishing stocks of previous models being offered at reduced prices.

Best regards and beautiful pictures,
    G. Alan Brown, President
    CinemaQuest, Inc.
    A Lion AV Consultants affiliate

"Advancing the art and science of electronic imaging"