What's new

New Big Screen (1 Viewer)

reddot556

Auditioning
Real Name
mark
I will be moving to a new state soon. Next spring when i complete my new home and move in i will be looking for a 80" + TV..I am currently viewing a mitsubishi 75" laser vue..(my son in law gets that)..I also have a 60" samsung (new) in my bedroom.. I really like the picture on the Samsung..What is or will be available in the spring in the 80+" range that wont kill me in price ($7000.00)

GeorgeAB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
G. Alan Brown
reddot556 said:
I will be moving to a new state soon. Next spring when i complete my new home and move in i will be looking for a 80" + TV..I am currently viewing a mitsubishi 75" laser vue..(my son in law gets that)..I also have a 60" samsung (new) in my bedroom.. I really like the picture on the Samsung..What is or will be available in the spring in the 80+" range that wont kill me in price ($7000.00)
Welcome to the forum. There will likely be significant product announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in January, as there are every year. Many manufacturers debut new models at that time, for delivery in the Spring or Summer months. The video display market is very volatile and can change suddenly, especially when it comes to prices. The period leading up to the debut of new models can feature diminishing stocks of previous models being offered at reduced prices.

Best regards and beautiful pictures,
G. Alan Brown, President
CinemaQuest, Inc.
A Lion AV Consultants affiliate

"Advancing the art and science of electronic imaging"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks