What's new

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (renamed) (1 Viewer)

Mitcheizik

Agent
I would have loved steve's mom say that Randi isn't classy enough for her son. That would have been really funny to see Randi's expression. Still love the show.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
OMG, that was so funny tonight. I loved how Steve was 'suave' Steve for the first day while meeting Randi's parents. They even all appeared to like him and got past his appearence. Then, that all went to hell the next day.

The dad's story about getting so smashed that he pissed on the bed his mother-in-law was sleeping on was priceless. :D

And you couldn't find a more pissed off family after being told the wedding is in 3 days. Why don't you tell her what you really think? LOL

I love this show!!

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
This is the best show EVER...

And it was nice to see that the coy family initially LIKED Steve, but they rejected the SPEED with which everything was happening (which is understandable).

Patrick- Why do you think that? I didn't pick up on that at all...

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I couldn't handle her family, they all seem to have a pickle up their ass(es).

It's pretty obvious they come from a background that has money in it. Did you see the guy wearing that warmup suit with the zipper all the way up .... Strange.

Brent

Brian-W

Screenwriter

I dunno, I don't think so. Because a) the father would be more likely to "smooth" things over with the family which he's not doing, and b) would change the parameters of the show. He'd have every insight to try and help Randi.

I think the father is just trying to put his best face on because he's on TV. And it's the mother that wears the pants in the family per Randi on episode 1.

Time will tell, but I think he's just trying to remain neutral because that's him.

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
Although Steve's "family" is over the top, I actually feel sorry for Randi and her family, as they are so damn stiff they all need serous ass-stick removal operations. Imagine growing up with everything so BORING.

- Jack

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
These people (the Coys) are annoying. I never knew silver-spoon-removal hurt that bad. And her brother is a tool.
I've never seen a more selfish family that would put "traditionstuck up snobbiness" ahead of someone's happiness.

Get a life Coy family.

Chris

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I agree about the Coy family, but especially about her brother. When he said "I no longer have respect for her or Steve" I thought, yeah and all of America has no respect for you. In a way I almost hope that he is the main reason she loses just so it can be thrown in his face that his snobbiness kept them from winning a million bucks.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Chris and Jason, I need to co-sign both of your posts cause I totally agree. Pat is a dick. If that were my brother, I'd ask him what the 5 fingers said to the face.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
I said it before, and I'll say it again... Pat is a neanderthal...

I got the biggest laugh when the weasel faced brother said:

"I thought Pat was going to run up and deck Steve"

Son... Steve is 6'4 and 3 bills... Pat couldn't deck him with a step ladder and a baseball bat...

Is this confirmed??? Did she NOT get the money???

Im squeezing for her to lose.... That family deserves a one million dollar lesson in humility.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member

I don't kow if that has been revealed anywhere yet, I was just doing an 'if' scenario. She was interviewed tonight on our local station (I live in the Denver area) but I forgot to watch as my attention drifted over to that other guilty pleasure, Average Joe II. :D

I must say that the mother did earn a few good points this week when she tried to talk the kids into coming to the wedding and showing support.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Steve's mom was awesome. The bits about Rice Krispy treats, Hot Pockets, and freezing the wedding cake had me in tears.

Her brothers are definitely jerks. Does Pat really think that the deciding factor for his sister's choices should be if the family (ie. he) approves? What a joke.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Was it just me, or was Pat always chugging on a beer in last night's episode?

I think the Coy family (especially the siblings) are a little too comfortable with a cameraman around them.

The first 30 minutes were a bit painful, but then it got funny again as the men went to get their tux fittings.

The Best Man's toast was amusing, and disturbing at the same time.

Loved Steve's "mom" pushing the envelope on the Coy women (though it ain't all that hard to do, given their uptightness).

Maybe Evan Marriott makes a special appearance in the finale. :)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Looks like they're going to drop a bomb on everyone next week. I can't imagine what it would be, but Randi's jaw virtually hit the floor.

The end of last night's episode left me hungering for the next episode more than I've ever hungered before. (And I'm a die-hard Soprano's and 24 fan)

The older brother has issues, I think. Everytime he's on camera, he has a bottle of beer. Randi said he's the one that needs the money the most. He's probably a real failure, and can't come to terms with having a needle-dick.:emoji_thumbsup: :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Probably just because they reveal to her that Steve is an actor. The people who cut previews are geniuses as far as I'm concerned. They make the next episodes looks like absolute train wrecks and they usually don't turn out that bad.

The brothers are dicks. If my Brother cost me all that money because of his stubborness he'd be getting a punch in the face from me. Even their pleading mother can't get them to budge. Just go, and sit there. You don't have to like it. There was some speculation that the Randi's father was in on the whole thing, but now I'm thinking, could it be the brothers who are in on it? are they stonewalling to drive up tension and emotion. I suppose it would be a pretty big chance to take for Fox as they would have to rely on their acting. Guess we'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks