What's new

Press Release USHE Press Release: My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 (Digital) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
e670af12-b359-6be7-0823-0462497a373d.jpg

NIA VARDALOS AND JOHN CORBETT REUNITE IN A BIG FAT GREEK ADVENTURE ARRIVING ON DIGITAL FOR THE FIRST TIME – OPA!

b56113a3-b730-197b-9784-3e8b1009a2b3.png

OWN OR RENT ON DIGITAL TODAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
THE ONLY WAY TO WATCH AT HOME WHILE STILL IN THEATERS
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT

“LAUGH-OUT-LOUD” AND “HEARTFELT”
– AREZOU AMIN, COLLIDER
1bb31b7c-8e73-ba22-993b-acfa8921170e.jpg
Universal City, California, September 26, 2023 – It’s time to return to Greece with your favorite family in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3, available to buy or rent for the very first time at home on participating digital platforms nationwide from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Join the Portokalos family as they travel to Greece to fulfill the final wish of their beloved patriarch in a heartwarming and hilarious journey full of love, twists, and turns.
Written and directed by Academy Award®-nominee Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding, My Life in Ruins, Connie and Carla), the worldwide phenomenon is back with a brand-new adventure celebrating Greek culture and family. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 stars Nia Vardalos along with John Corbett ("Sex and the City," "And Just Like That...," God's Not Dead: A Light in Darkness), Louis Mandylor (Code of Honor, Rambo: Last Blood), Elena Kampouris (My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2), Gia Carides (Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me), Joey Fatone (The Opposite Sex, Bring It On), Maria Vacratsis (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again), Elias Kacavas (“Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin”), Melina Kotselou(Magma), with Lainie Kazan (Beaches, You Don't Mess with the Zohan), and Andrea Martin (Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, Little Italy).
Rita Wilson p.g.a., Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman return as producers, with Paul Brooks, Scott Niemeyer, Steven Shareshian, and Nia Vardalos serving as executive producers.

FILMMAKERS:
Cast: Nia Vardalos, John Corbett, Louis Mandylor, Elena Kampouris, Gia Carides, Joey Fatone, with Lainie Kazan and Andrea Martin
Music By: Stephanie Economou
Production Designer: Grant Armstrong
Edited By: Annette Davey ACE, Craig Herring
Director of Photography: Barry Peterson
Co-Producer: Jonathan Shore
Line Producer: Michael P. Flannigan
Executive Producers: Paul Brooks, Scott Niemeyer, Steven Shareshian, Nia Vardalos
Produced By: Rita Wilson p.g.a., Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman
Written and Directed By: Nia Vardalos

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Yet another title that goes directly to digital before a disc release is announced

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks