What's new

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (renamed) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
One more thing: I about fell off the couch when Steve's mom disclosed that she have a stripper's pole in her room, and that she wanted to teach the Coy women how to use the pole. Oh damn, that was funny.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Definately got that vibe. My girlfriend kept asking if Pat was in love with Randi. Unless, he's acting.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
The brothers and sister are complete stuck up assholes.

I would never put my brother or even a friend in the position they are.

I have a feeling shes going to get paid no matter but I hope not. I agree with thsoe who said it would serve them right to miss out of a Mil for being stubborn inconsiderate pricks.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
It is pretty shallow of the siblings to not go because they do not like the groom and circumstances.

Neil J

Stunt Coordinator
How about when the father was discussing Steve in "private". Questioning his non-college resume?!?

Like Patrick is so successful when Randi said that he needed money the most.

Also we did notice that he was chugging a lot of beer, maybe he's trying to drink away her (Randi's) "problems".

Next week is the final episode.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So, are we in agreement that it's not just the Fox editing that's making the siblings look bad? LOL!

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I don't think it's the editing, but maybe they were told to be difficult by Fox?

I don't think that's the case, but I'm just throwin that out there.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
Its not the editing... The entire family has a chip on their collective shoulders, and Id lay odds its connected to the broomsticks crammed in their winkers...

dannyB

Stunt Coordinator

I think you might be on to something. We all know there's going to be one more "big twist" (per Fox) at the end. What if part/all of Randi's family was told about the fact it was all a farce, and to play up being totally against the wedding. There is still the challenge of Randi trying to get every Coy family member to show up.

Just thinking out loud I guess...

Neil J

Stunt Coordinator
If she wins the last thing they should do is have Steve try to bow out at the alter, just to mess with her a little more. Also Steve was on Leno last night and I think it's pretty funny that he's already married. This is not much but he also said: He and Randi haven't talked much since, something like she was "frustrated".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Actually, if Steve's real wife showed up to stop the wedding, I think that would push Randi over the edge.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oh my goodness, the look on Bobby's face, so red, so sad was hilarious. The looks on each of the Coy family members in attendance was hysterical. And then the cut to Steve's "family" smiling and lapping it up just pushed me over the edge, I couldn't stop laughing out loud after that.

Now...will Patrick really object to this farce of a wedding...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And Steve pulls the plug on it, and Randi's momma isn't all that happy and bolts.

It was funny to see all the cameramen going after all the Coy siblings, and Bruce is just hanging around, waiting for what Steve will say next...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oh dear, Sarcastic Bruce is a pretty funny guy. I would not doubt that Bruce was in on it as many of us have suspected. Poor Randi, she does look like she's about to have a severe mental breakdown as Steve's about to lower the boom on her...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Randi picks up $500 large and so does her family. Awww....

Steve did admit to Randi that he was married. The video they showed brought back some fun memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks