What's new

March Madness 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball (HTF Pick'em Challenge, too) (2 Viewers)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by Sumnernor

And I don't know that teacher you mentioned. Sorry.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Yep, Villanova ruined one bracket for me as well. I really thought they would get much farther than the second round.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
That KU defeat just killed about 70% of the brackets out there, I'm guessing. I'm still in the lead!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Bob McLaughlin /forum/thread/298931/march-madness-2010-ncaa-men-s-basketball-htf-pick-em-challenge-too#post_3672620

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Wow, Kansas goes down. I thought it would be either Duke or Syracuse. Two of my final four teams are now out, but the team I picked to win it all is still in it (KSU).

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I still have my final four. Have Kentucky, Ohio state, Duke, Kansas state. Elite 8 and sweet sixteen are not too pretty.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Well, I had Gonzaga today -- ouch. In the first quarter, with Gonzaga up by five, I was hopeful. I didn't think it would turn into a rout.

How about the Spartans? A last-second three-point buzzer beater defeats the Terps! That was one exciting finish. I wish MSU well, even though I don't have them in my final four. I also hope that the injury they sustained today (K. Lucas) isn't too serious.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
I had Butler beating Syracuse! Bow down before my prognosticating prowess! (Okay, I admit it was random luck...)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
^^^

May I get up now? That was quite a pick. I had Syracuse losing earlier in the tournament, but not to Butler. Wow.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
If not for Murray State squeaking past Vanderbilt in round 1, that half of the West region would have been perfect for me. That and the bottom half of the East region have been my saving graces...

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
And MSU makes it to the Elite Eight. I didn't think that they would get this far! :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Congrats to Butler (Cinderella) and WVU for making it to the Final Four.

UK just could not pass up the 3-point shot against WVU's 1-3-1 zone, and it cost them. So many players fouled out in this game too, at least 5 of them.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I can't believe Kentucky lost. Well, so much for most of those number one seeds!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
While I was sad to see my wildcats go, I am not surprised. They looked absolutely exhausted from the beginning whistle. I think the game from Xavier just did them in. Still, a great, great season for KSU, and nothing at all to feel bad about. The Xavier/KSU game is still, to me, the best game of the tourney so far.

Now that Kentucky is out, this will be interesting.. WVU, Butler.. and who in next? Hell, I'd love to see Butler win it all at this point - a possibility. It'd be a real life Hoosiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks