What's new

March Madness 2011 NCAA Men's Basketball (HTF Pick'em Challenge, too) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If anyone's up for March Madness picks and seeing how you do against other HTFers, check out the pool link below. You will need to create a Yahoo account (and be logged in) to access the link below. Once you do that, then use:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/146953

Group ID # 146953

Password = oar

Just for fun, I set the limit on brackets per person to 2, so if you can hedge your bets, so to speak.

Let me know if I've screwed up, or didn't turn on an option to allow others to create their own brackets in this group.

Please get your picks in by tip-off time on Thursday (I don't think that they allow us to pick the 4 play-in games from Wednesday night, but you may want to check by Wednesday noon-ish and see if there is an option to pick those play-in games).

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
My interest in this year's tourney is about as close to nil as is humanly possible, but that's mostly because my dear alma mater (Georgia Tech) had an utterly abysmal year...

That being said, I'm hopeful that I'll be the person this year who manages to make astonishingly prescient picks despite using absolutely no thought or reason whatsoever (there's one every year, right?).

I got the second part down, easy... it's the first part we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck all!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Jason Charlton

My interest in this year's tourney is about as close to nil as is humanly possible, but that's mostly because my dear alma mater (Georgia Tech) had an utterly abysmal year...

That being said, I'm hopeful that I'll be the person this year who manages to make astonishingly prescient picks despite using absolutely no thought or reason whatsoever (there's one every year, right?).

I got the second part down, easy... it's the first part we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck all!

My team GT also killed most of my enthusiasm for college basketball this season, but they did it early by losing to Kennesaw State. On the bright side, GT finally canned Paul Hewitt and his ridiculous 6-year roll-over contract.

It's a wide open tourney this year, but I think we'll see some big upsets in the first weekend of play.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Just submitted my picks, even though I know very little (if any) about college basketball. Just hoping Temple will go very far!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Southwest bracket was a bust, 5 seeding upsets.

The West had no seeding upsets.

The Southeast had 1 seeding upset.

The East had 1 seeding upset.

This is probably the worst I've done in the first round, but I only lost one sweet 16 pick (Louisville).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks