What's new

ISF Video Cals: New Eng, Southern States, FL, LA/SanDiego, N East, Maritime Canada, Vegas, Texas (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Oh no.. I hope I didn't miss you Gregg!!!

You mentioned you'd be up in Canada in August - I'm in Montreal and would LOVE to get you over here to do a number on my HT setup!

What are the chances/likeliness of this happening?

I know you've been to Toronto before from your postings, but have you ever made it up to Montreal?

Also, I've got a DLP Digital Projection iVision HDX running through HD Leeza and a Pioneer Elite-59 AVi setup - have you ever worked with any of this hardware before?

My dealer is certified and came and did all the installations and calibrations, but I don't think he's the most qualified in the last department. I would be so happy if I could work something out to get you in here to optimize my HT, Im sure you could make it looks terrific!

Let me know what you think Gregg, and also what sort of costs would be involved!

Thanks!!!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi
I could make it to PQ in November.
My regular pricing would apply and I would need at least 4 clients (prefer 6).
Please email if interested, I know I have at least one other person interested in your area.
Regards
Gregg

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Gregg,

Do you have many clients in the Detroit area this November? Trying to gauge travel costs (I'm in Livonia). Thanks.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
On a regular trip travel cost is $50 per location, unless you are a large distance from an interstate.

Regards

Gregg

Gary Brudner

Auditioning
I live in Windsor and would be interested if you're coming into Detroit in November.

Please let me know.

Gary

Sam R. Aucoin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Gregg:

I have a new Panny PXU50 plasma that needs calibrating. All components (Dish, DirecTv, and Denon DVD player) are connected via a Gefen 4x1 HDMI switcher to the one HDMI input on my plasma. Therefore, I suppose there would be only one input-calibration (of course, the Denon has its own settings that can be calibrated, so the calibration would probably be what is best for the DirecTv and Dish and then you would fine-tune the Denon DVD player).

Recall that I live near Lafayette, Louisiana just about 2 miles from I-49. Just to give you an idea on bearings, Lafayette is approximately 3 hours from Shreveport, 3.5 hours from Houston, and 2.5 hours from New Orleans.

Coming to this area any time soon?

Regards,

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks