What's new

ISF Video Cals: New England, San Fran, Vegas, Maritime Canada, Detroit, OH, NY/NJ (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi

Time for yet another travel thread! I leave for a LA and San Diego on Saturday June 12th. I am currently booking for July, August, September, and October. September will be a return visit to LA and San Diego.

July will put me in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and of course New England to service my local clients.

August will put me to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Detroit / Ohio, and New Jersey / New York City areas.

September will also put me in Indianapolis where I will be doing some driving around the area (ie Kentucky).

October will return me to Florida and another Southern State run (South Eastern States including: Atlanta GA, Tennessee, North and South Carolinas, Alabama, Mississippi) Early Fall 2004

November will put me in Austin, Houston, Baton Rouge, and the rest of the Gulf Coast.

December will have me doing the Northeastern states again. OH,MI,MO,KY,IL,MN,and WI (did I miss any of the Northeast??).

January 2005 will have be back in LA, and in Vegas.

And of course I will always find time to service my local / New England clients each month.

If you dont see your area listed please email me and I will assist you in finding a qualified setup / ISF tech in your area.

Feel free to email [email protected] for more info or simply post the question in this thread.

Regards,

Gregg
www.lionav.com

Regular service includes: MA, ME, VT, CT, NH, and RI
Regular trips to Detroit and Minneapolis via stopovers on NWA
Regular trips to Maritime Canada - twice annually
Florida, tip to tip: May 2004, August 2004
NJ NYC PA September 2004
Upstate New York and PA November 2004
San Diego and Los Angeles, September 2004, December 2005
Las Vegas, July 2004, January 2005
Minneapolis and area, Including Wisconsin Nov 2004
Detroit, Nov 2004
Chicago, Nov 2004
Ohio, Nov 2004
San Francisco, July 2004

North Eastern States including NH PA OH MO MN WI MI IL
St Louis MO and areas (MID WEST TOUR), including OHIO and Indianapolis Sept - Oct 2004.

South Eastern States including: Atlanta GA, Tennessee, North and South Carolinas, Alabama, Mississippi, Early Fall 2004

Please email me if your area is not listed and I will accommodate you. [email protected]

Please also remember that affiliated calibrators of LionAV service the following areas:

Washington DC area, Chuck Williams
Dallas, Steve Martin
Pheonix AZ, Michael Hamilton
Calgary, Edmonton, Western Canada and Toronto, Michael Chen
San Fran, and LA Digital Displays, Seth Schnaible

Please feel free to ask: Michael TLV, Michael Hamilton, Chuck Williams, or Steve Martin any questions you may have of them...you can link via www.lionav.com to an ask a question form.

Thanks for looking

Gregg Loewen
H 207 778 5417
C 201 232 3380

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Gregg,
My "play" room should be complete by November. Please tenatively mark me down in that time slot for an Infocus 4805 tweak session. ;)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Atlanta in October will be perfect for me. I got the TV in July so it should have had the requisite use by then and be ready for calibration.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Update; slab poured, framing begins next week, looks like this will be real close time wise...? :frowning:

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys

Todd, Ill be in N.O. in November (perhaps the first week of December). I can be flexible with my travel dates so please stay in touch!!

Though I am on vacation right now I cant believe what a busy summer LionAV is having. Summer is typically the slow season for Hometheater. If this is indication of things to come...we will be running straight out after CEDIA until next summer!

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
Hello Gregg

So glad to hear you and your family are doing so well. :D

Are you coming to NYC anytime soon? If you are in the NYC area in october or november, let me know, as I have a 56" Toshiba RPTV (56HX93) that I'd like you to calibrate. If you don't have travel dates then, it'll have to be next year.

You can contact me via email at [email protected] or via aim - my handle is Wooster0003.

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
Gregg ... I submitted an email via your website but have not heard back. Do you know your schedule for Chicago yet ? My new Samsung HL-P4663W should be all ready to go by then.

thanks !

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys

Ive been way past busy with the HTF National Meet this past week, sorry if I missed your inquiry. Please re email it. Thanks.

To book a calibration on one of my tours, simply complete the booking form at www.lionav.com and use the paypal interface to send the $50 travel fee.

Feel free to email with any other questions.

regards

Gregg Loewen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks