What's new

Holy crap! I've been a member here over 10 years!!!! (1 Viewer)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I remember being a little too zany and irreverent here 8 years ago, to the point where one moderator (who couldn't stand me) sent me a PM warning that they were making plans to, quote "get rid of all forum comedians". I remember that message well because I started saying goodbye to everyone I knew here. But I somehow survived, and I haven't seen that mod here in years.
I miss the pre-lobotomy Steve Christou.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Ah, it warms the cockles of my heart to see flirtatious banter between Steve and Marianne again. All is well with the world.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
And it warmed my cockles seeing Marianne posting again after being MIA for so many years.

Bob and Brian, I remember you guys from the ooold days, aah we had some fun times here didn't we? [sniff] something in my eye...

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Yeah, fun times. I'll be darned if I can remember it all, though. Something about an evil appendage and a German dominatrix? And magazines with pretty pictures? Oh, and a haunted Wurlitzer?

Did shallow graves ever come into it? I can't remember if that was you or that other guy...

Spiders. I definitely remember something about spiders. Or was it snakes?

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Heh heh! Mein herr der German dominatrix ist still around, sieg heil! I can't remember the magazines with pretty pictures, shallow graves or the haunted wurlitzer, methinks the spider guy still posts, those spider pictures he used to post freaked me out and he kept those creepy crawlies as pets, yep. I remember mentioning once how I flattened a large arachnid with a bunch of magazines (well I was throwing the magazines and missing, in the end I got up and dropped a whole bunch of heavy mags on the thing and I think I stood on them for a minute just to make sure) and the spider guy was angry and had a go at me for killing such a beautiful creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks