What's new

Gummi Bears to DVD? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I believe the reason why Cavin was written out so much of the Gummi Bears, was because the young male voice over actor's voice kept cracking and they had to find a new actor to replace him. If you check the voice credits on inmd.com you might see there were three to four "Cavin's" over the run of the series. And perhaps the voice director didn't like the replacement Cavin's as much.

They didn't have the same problem with Sunni/Cubbi and the Princess because they were all done by women whose voice DIDN'T crack.

James Smith

Quizoid

Auditioning
Real Name
Anthony Martins

I hope Disney finishes the series. I stay away from buying Disney Series on DVD until a series is complete because they just stop making new volumes if old volumes don't sell well (but, they do continue making the old volumes...).

There are many series left hanging. I feel worse for Gargoyles fans who have Season 1 and Season 2 Vol. 1 but no Season 2 Vol. 2.

Kris_AB

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris
Yeah, I'm one of those Gargoyles fans (like many here). I think it'll happen eventually...the comics are doing well, apparently Gargoyles is publisher Slave Labor Graphics' best selling comic at the moment. Just might take a while to get Season 2 Volume 2.

If Gummi Bears Volume 2 isn't announced by the summer and out by November `08...it will have been two years since Volume 1 and I won't be holding my breath for it anymore. I kinda figure most unreleased shows, especially well-loved cartoons, won't stay buried forever...it's just a matter of when, as far as official releases go.

Tanisha85

Auditioning
Real Name
Tanisha
the walt disney is gonna announce gummi bears vol 2 DVD in 2008.....i cant wait i love tht series very much i hope its in around july

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks