What's new

BestBuy.com $5.00 off today (1 Viewer)

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Don't know how long it will last, but just log in to your BestBuy.com account (or create one) and you will get a $5 savings in your shopping cart on any order.

I read about this at DVDTalk forum and just tried it and it's true. I preordered Finding Nemo, figuring the price will drop from the current $19.99 to more like $15.99 during the few days before release. Free shipping too.

David Glenn

Second Unit
For those who are having problems getting the discount:

Delete cookies and try signing in and out then in again.

Worked for me, Chinatown for $4.99.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Thanks. That worked. I went for the Matrix Reloaded for 9.99. Hopefully it won't get lost in the mail like my previous Best Buy purchase.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
If you can get the cookies situation straightened out, here is what the details are from the page that Rob posted.
Offer Details: Receive $5 off your total purchase amount after you create an account or sign in. To create an account, you must accurately provide your first and last name, e-mail address, ZIP code and create a password. To sign in, you must accurately provide the e-mail address and password designated to your current account. Offer only valid immediately subsequent to creating an account or signing in. Closing out of your session after creating an account or signing in but prior to completing a purchase transaction will result in ineligibility for the offer. Limit one offer per customer. Offer is non-transferable. Savings will be shown in your cart when all promotional requirements are met. Offer will not be replaced if unused, lost, deleted, order is canceled or purchase is returned. Redeemable online only. Valid major credit card required for online purchases.

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
If anyone is into such things, you might also want to check out the Something Weird Video special offer by following the "This Week's Movie Offers" link on the Movies page. They're offering a free "Extra Weird" DVD sampler disc (collection of trailers for obscure flicks) when you order anything on the list. Also, the "Blood Trilogy" set is around 50% off ($14.99), and you can subtract the $5 from that.

Personally, I applied my discount to the Indiana Jones set, which I figure will be around $39.99 on release.

Enjoy!

- Bob P.

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Im using it for Reloaded, but are we sure that theyll send us the Wide Screen version???
It should be....the description had Ws in the listing. But if it isn't. Just be sure to leave it sealed....take it to a Best Buy and exchange it for a Widescreen one. As long as you have your online receipt and it is still sealed. They will do this no problem.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yep Matrix Reloaded for $9.99 what a hell of a deal for a 2 disk edition, I'll even wait a couple of extra days for it very worth it.

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
Is this still working, because I just tried it and it's not working? When I click on the link above it brings me to a screen that says I don't have cookies enabled. The problem is I do have them enabled.

Thanks,
Adam.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
I've tried everything. Should have figured nothing would work since nothing has worked at that horrible excuse for a website called bestbuy.com . Even their employess think it sucks a$$. Whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks