What's new

BestBuy.com $5.00 off today (1 Viewer)

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Is this still working, because I just tried it and it's not working? When I click on the link above it brings me to a screen that says I don't have cookies enabled. The problem is I do have them enabled.
Adam, I had the same experience with that link. (Note, this was after I already got the discount at BestBuy.com without any special link. I just logged in there and the $5 discount appeared.) But regarding the cookies thing, I finally got past that "cookies aren't enabled" page when I changed a setting in PopUpCop (which I'm using). Doing what they said in IE didn't work.

I don't know if the deal is still on.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I got Simpsons: Hit and Run for Playstation 2 last night with this offer. It ended up costing $24.99! :eek:

It was $50, on sale for $10 off, came with a $10 giftcard, and that $5 off coupon applied online! :D

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I have the $5 off in my shopping cart but can't do anything about it. Either I get sent to a page telling me to enable cookies, which are enaled, or, if I get past that, I get an "error on page" and I can't go forward. What a bunch of bozos that put this site together!

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
And now the $5 has disappeared! I guess they don't want my business. Maybe they should hire some 14 yr. olds to tell them how to program?

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Someone over at DVDTalk wrote that they took the backorder notice over to their local Best Buy and used it to get the disc. Anyone else ever try that?

- Bob P.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
jarrett why do you say that?

i used the cuopon and have it at the store ready for pickup. 9.99 for reloaded.

this was a sale for people who got it to work not a misprice.

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Well many of us used this before there was a option for in-store pickup. Now the orders seem to be backordered so who knows.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Well I just got a message from BB that my Matrix Reloaded is Backordered until 10/20 but will ship after that. I can't fathom this title is short shipped but Ok. I'm having the wife pick up one for $14.99 today and I'll return the copy they send me next week and buy the Hulk or something. No biggie

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm doing a similar thing. Bought a copy at Circuit City and plan to return it there so I can still say I spent 9.99 on it.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Well many of us used this before there was a option for in-store pickup. Now the orders seem to be backordered so who knows.
true, i did the same thing, but left it in the cart until mon night, then set it for in store pick up.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Just got a shipping notice that they shipped my matrix reloaded for $9.99 from Best buy. So my $5.00 deal went thru. It'll be going back thoupicked up a copy yesterday at BB

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
MIne shipped as well. Hopefully I'll get the bonus DVD as well, since I do remember seeing that on the ordering page, but it's not mentioned on my invoice (it never was).

Scott DeToffol

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott DeToffol
Got my Matrix: Reloaded DVD today in the mail with the bonus DVD. There was a sticker the outside telling the USPS not to deliver it until 10/21?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks