What's new

Xiaomi 4K 3D LED TV (1 Viewer)

Andrew M

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Melomet
Perhaps someone who knows manufacturers can confirm or deny the existence and current production of Xiaomi/Mi 3D TVs in China? They seem to be available at Aliexpress.com, Bonanza.com and Alibaba.com. I wonder if their NTSC sets can be imported to the US?

YANG

Screenwriter
as much as i know, XiaoMI's TVs doesn't seems to have ATSC tuners for U.S. market. universal voltage input seems to be apply to some models.
here is a link for u to look at what's offered to European market.
hover ur cursor to the thumbnail image of the models, a floating summarize general info will appear. click in to know more of the XiaoMI TVs specifications in details.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
None of the current or recent models have 3D capability. There may be some still for sale, but they're all 2016 models or earlier. If you hunt around, it's still possible to find 3D sets for sale, though usually at a premium.

Andrew M

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Melomet

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Here's that model on Xiaomi's website (it appears to be a 2018 model), no 3-D support:

Andrew M

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Melomet
Too confusing! I'll stick with my curved LG OLED 65C6P (with it's burn-in issues) and my BenQ projectors for 3D.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
My understanding is that no television manufacturer anywhere in the world has made a consumer-level panel with 3D support since 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks