XenForo 2 New Features (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Btw I stopped getting email notices.
I haven’t changed any settings as far as I know.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Wow. THAT'S great! I had never seen that before and it's as clear as crystal! :thumbsup:

By the way, Dave...one of the other new features that I like and have gotten really used to using on a regular basis is to start typing in the bb code for various emoticons. For example, to get that thumbsup in the last 'graf, I just typed
:-t-h-u (without the dashes) and got a dropdown with various thumb-related emojis to choose from. That is so much faster for me than to click the emoji button in the text box and wait for the damn thing to populate! :D

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
There's some weirdness in the sliding side bar today. It's jumping around and not always showing everything. I use FF and checked with Edge "classic" where it's doing the same thing. I don't see the top ad in FF (even if I fully disable all ad blockers for some odd reason) but in Edge it's a very tall image. Could that be the cause?

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
At this very moment it annoys me that I can’t put all the forums at “read all” on my iPad.
It was under “What’s new” -> “New posts”, but not anymore.

dit I miss it someplace else?

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Another new feature, is a button in the top right of threads to turn all spoilers on or off at the press of a button.

1626134380992.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks