What's new

Will Charlies Angels Season Two... (1 Viewer)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
But do you actually think that if you hold out for that that Columbia will go back and redo what has already been done?

Richie C.

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't say anything about holding out. I've obviously already purchased Season Two. My point is that being passive and just accepting whatever we get is really pathetic. If you had your way, black people would still be riding on the back of the bus.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Please explain to me the back of the bus comment because it doesn't pertain to anything within this thread. I personally find it highly insulting being that I am member of a minority myself that most people would rather have the bus be running over instead of sitting in the back, the gay community.

All I am saying is that this...if Columbia truly was unhappy with the end result SALES of season one, be glad that we have Season Two and hopefully on through the fifth.

Stop being so damn picky...this is the still the best that the show has ever looked either way.

Richie C.

Stunt Coordinator
OK, then let me change my analogy. It's like saying, "Let's just wait for same-sex marriage....maybe we will get it eventually..." instead of protesting and writing to our Congressmen. Or better yet...let's just be thankful that we're not getting bashed today. Oh, btw, I'm gay, too.

My point is...you never get what you want by accepting whatever you're given.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Richie...please end this because you are taking this way out of line. You are also out of line in your statements because now you have turned this into a personal attack which is uncalled for and not needed.

Richie C.

Stunt Coordinator
I simply made an analogy; it was not a personal attack. You're the one who offered personal information ("I'm gay; feel sorry for me!") and made it personal.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
big problem i noticed with the S1 set, which appears to be absent on S2 is a slight ghosting of the image.
i think this was due to them using early analog derived masters for the episodes -i know a few of the Farah eps were released on sell thru video tapes, as well as a (thankfully) abandonded 'best of' disc.
you can even see this ghosting if you pause and frame advance during a scene with a lot of movement.

i noticed this on several episodes.

while the S2 eps are not all of a consistent top quality, the few that i have see look to be clean digital masters -from Film.
i don't know if this is actually the case, all i know is as in the case of the show i mentioned earlier, it looks much finer than anything i saw on the first set.

even though i could care less about the Farah eps mostly, i'll probably still hang onto the set since it includes the ultra rare pilot.
i hadn't seen that since 1976, and when i did run across a boot at a convention a few years back, th quality was abysmal (even for video tape) but i was still tempted to pick it up for $20.

i paid $35 for S2, and even if some of the eps are cut down to syndicated length, that to me is still quite a bargin as far as season sets of hour long eps goes...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbuffalo
Recent bookmarks