What's new

Who here has completed a trade with Marc Levick?? (1 Viewer)

Gabe Sigler

Stunt Coordinator
If you have, would you still have his address??

I purchased 5 DVDs from him on 11/09, and I have not heard from him since. Either he has decided to rip me off, or he is on some kind of extended vacation. If anyone has any info, PLEASE e-mail me. Thanks!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Billy Wang

Stunt Coordinator
I bought 5 DVDs from him when he first posted and I haven't received the DVDs either and he's not communicating with me either. So I'm thinking about contacting paypal.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
I paid for and received the five DVDs I bought from Marc. There was nothing unusual about the transaction. Unlike some frequent traders at HTF who just blow off buyers when they're too lazy to follow up (and they know who they are :thumbsdown: ), Marc was quick to respond and quick to ship.
I paid via PayPal, so I never got his address. Sorry I can't be of more help.

derek

Second Unit
I too paid him via Paypal in early November and have not heard from him since. Anyone else?

jin-ho

Second Unit
I also purchased several titles from him on 11/06 via paypal, he stopped communicating, so I emailed him again and again, and finally he emails back saying he shipped the package 11/29.

It is 12/12 now and still no package.

I'll wait a bit more and give him benefit of the doubt. I have been burned so many times and now it kind of numbs me...

derek

Second Unit
Jin-ho - what email address did you use to contact him? [email protected] doesn't seem to work for me. Any who has received goods do you have his mailing address? TIA.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
@Home is most likely dead (if he's ATT through @Home), try using @attbi.com and see if you have better luck, as all AT&T customers that were with @Home.com is now (or in the process) of migrating to @attbi.com (AT&T Broadband Internet).

derek

Second Unit
Michael,

Can you reveal the working email address for us who need to contact him? Thanks.

Derek

Gabe Sigler

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone actually spoken to Marc in the last couple of weeks??

If so, did you get any kind of idea what's been happening?

Please let me know!

Michael Dehaven

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, here is an email he sent me Saturday morning. I can hardly believe his tone. After one reads this drivel it is apparent that he will never own up to the truth and repay all those that he has robbed:

"What posesses anyone to do something like what you are doing? I was going

to be nice and return your money, but I have a receipt from the post office

sitting next to me for your package. I really don't have any reason to send

you any money back, because a package with those 2 dvd's was sent to you!

If there is anyone else who has not received their package please forward

them my new email address, not the address of someone not involved. Please

give me a call at 206-290-4826, I want to resolve this situation, but I am

not going to be pushed around." Marc Levick

Gabe Sigler

Stunt Coordinator
I got an e-mail from him this morning stating he would refund my $55 with a money order. I will let you all know if/when it arrives (crosses fingers).

Michael Dehaven

Stunt Coordinator
Marc is not replying to my emails either. He is a small time crook with a complex. Merry Christmas Marc! Do you sleep well?

Michael Dehaven

Stunt Coordinator
With a mouthfull of goat, I write to let everyone know that Marc Levick sent me, via paypal, what he owed me.Wow. and good luck to all the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks