What's new

Who has tatoos? (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
I have an idea for one I wanna get. It's of Wolverine. It's Wolverine without his yellow and black suit crouching and smoking a cigar with one hand down with the claws extended. Not sure if it can be done, but if it could, that'd be my first tattoo. I really thought about that alot.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
But my tattoos have been torturously itchy for weeks after.
:D I also found that just rubbing my tatoo would help in the itching, but it sure was torture in having an itch for a few weeks straight and not being able to just dig your claws into it and scratch.

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
I just keep putting lotion on them over and over and over. It permits you to legitimately rub them! It's no digging and scratching, but it's something!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I have a Hobbes (from Calvin & Hobbes)on my right shoulder Im getting removed this summer.

I was never really happy with it and its a ugly reminder of someone I really want to forget.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Richard, thanks. Actually the inital tatoo was just the part that went around the ankle. It was one of those temporary tatoos that I got from Pacific Sunwear in the mall that the tatooist traced. That one took about and hour and a half.

After I got that done, I scanned the temporary tatoo into the computer and used it to draw the rest of the artwork to go up my leg. I printed the whole thing out and the tatooist used it to line it up with my ankle tatoo and continue it. That part took about 2 to 2 and a half hours.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Going over my shin bone was pretty intense. The vibrations of the drill went shooting through my leg, it felt almost like it was being electrocuted. It was the only time I went "Oww!"
I don't know about that. My Neo-Tribal extends from my foot to my knee and I'd rather the tattoo artist set-up a shop on my shin before he got near the back of my knee again. Back of the knee tattoos hurt worse than genital piercing! :eek: (Of course the piercing is over in five seconds, the tattoo takes much longer).
That reminds me, I really have to get some more work done. the plan is to get the rest of the leg finished (to the hip) before i start work on my asian-themed backpiece. But I'll probably get my Iron-Butt Association logo tattoo before then.

dolphstefan

Auditioning
Real Name
dolphstefan
Hi

I have only 3 tatoos. One of the tatoo is question mark on my right shoulder and second one is Japanese symbol on left shoulder, and last one is Moon with stars on my back.

Girl tattoo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks